Chapter 45 : Aggressive!

Friday:Lunch
Riker: I wish we were all in the same class together. He said as he pulled Savannah into a tight hug.
Savannah: Me too. *lays her head on his chest*
Rydel: Just think tonight we are going to have so much fun! *she yelled making the everyone look at us* What?! *going back to what they were doing*
Ross: None of us even have dates.
Rydel: We don't need dates. *Savannah giggled*
Savannah: Rydel could have a date all she has to go is go tell him yes.
Rydel: Shut up. He doesn't even like me he probably just feels bad. * Savannah changed the subject know it was making Rydel upset*
Savannah: I hope you guys win.
Rocky: Us too because Coach told us losing wasn't a option.
Devon: Ya Coach has been uptight lately.
Riker: I thought I was the only one that noticed.

After School (with Savannah and Rydel)
Rydel: I just released you never told me how Riker asked you to the Homecoming.
Savannah: That's because he didn't.
Rydel: He never asked you to go with him?
Savannah: Nope.
Rydel: Are you okay?
Savannah: Of course, it's not that big of a deal. I would of like it but I guess because we are dating so we are going together.
Rydel: and your okay with that?
Savannah: Sure.
Rydel: but wh- *The boys walk up to them so they stop talking about it*
Rocky: What are we talking about?
Rydel: Nothing.
Riker: You sure about that?
Savannah: Yup. *kisses his cheek*

At the Game : 1st quarter
Cheerleaders: Be aggressive b.e. a.g.g.r.e.s.s.i.v.e. Be aggressive be be aggressive!
Cheer Coach (Mrs. Lee): Good Job Laddies.
Football Coach (Mr. Grey): Come on boys! Play like you mean it!
Savannah: Why is he so mad the score is 14-0. She said in a whisper to Rydel.
Rydel: No idea. She said whispering back them not being aloud to talk other then cheering.

Mr. Grey: *our team scores another touchdown* Now that is what I call a team that wants to play some Football.
Riker: At least he isn't yelling all us anymore. *whispers to Rocky and he nods in agreement*
Mrs. Lee: Okay girls get your ready it is almost half time. You girls are going to Dance, do a cheer, then us and the boys will meet in the middle of the field to find out King and Queen.
Score board goes off and the girls run to the middle to start there dance (couldn't find a good dance video to add in so use imagination) After the Dance and cheering everyone meet on the field.

Mrs.Lee/Mr.Grey: Okay the moment we have all been waiting for . . . Homecoming Queen and King is Riker Lynch and Savannah Latimer! *everyone cheered as they got crowned. Riker was given a Crown and a shaw. Then Savannah given a crown, shaw, and Roses*
Riker: We won. He said as he picked up Savannah spinning her around kissing her*
Savannah: *giggled* I know.
The cheer team: You guys are so cute together!
Riker/Savannah: Thanks. *kissed one more time before having to start the game up again*

As the game started back up again, the boys went all out not want to give the Coach a chance to yell at them. Which was a good idea because they won! 34-6. The girls after giving the boys hugs when to Savannah where they got ready.