Chapter 42 : Victory is Ours!

Riker
A quarter into the game and we are up by 21. The coach is telling us to put our all into this game. This team will be our hardest team to beat and if we win then there is a very good chance we won't lose a game all season. Coach says this team usually acts like they are really bad but bring it after half time. Which is in 3 minutes.

The next three minutes went by fast and they pulled out one of there best plays which is Devon faking a pass to Ross and giving it to Rocky who throws it down to Riker who is at the end zone. Scoring them another touchdown! The girls and the crowd cheering them on.

Rydel
After the coach told us to walk into the middle of the field for halftime we say hi to them. They go first and show there side of the crowd the dance. Now it was our sides time to dance and I could not be more scared. Savannah could tell and gave me a hug before they started our music.

The other team ^

Our Team ^

Coach: Okay Ladies the Coach on the other team is giving us the win but because it is almost time for the other half of the game I want you all to say thank you and giving them hugs after the game. Even if our boys lose which won't happen. *the team laughs* Remember win of lose we got to play nice.
Savannah: Okay team I know that you are just as cold as I am and that we all have weak voices from screaming so loud but we got to pull throw for our boys. Okay!
Everyone else: Okay!
Savannah: Okay everyone hands in. *get in a circle all having a hand inside* Good team on 3. 1...2...3.
The whole Team: GO TEAM!

Last five minutes of game and our team is down by one point. Then all getting tired and trying to pull through a when we they noice they are leaving there left side wide open. Switching the plays, they put in Rocky and take out Ross. Starting the ball off with Rocky throwing it to Riker who runs it to Devon who makes a touchdown. It must of been luck because right after the scoreboard went off tell us the game was over and we had won. Being glad they won and glad it was over because it started to rain.

Savannah and Rydel went to go hug to boys, Riker picking up Savannah and giving her a kiss. Them kissing in the rain, Rydel fangirling about it, and them sharing there first kiss together. Pulling away from each other smiling and hugging. Savannah after a while giving the other boys a hug. After a while the team decide to go out for pizza to celebrate the win Savannah and Rydel going with them. Of course after giving the other team hugs and handshakes.

-------------------------------------------------------Sorry about the bad written football plays I don't really know how everything works but hopefully the kiss made up for it! Tell next time. Thanks for watching! Vote and comment!
~Courtney Luna