Chapter 46 : Dancing the night away

Rydel
Rydel: Okay Rocky just texted me that they are picking us up in 20. Ready?
Savannah: Almost done just don't know if I like this lipstick. What do you think?
Rydel: Maybe a little to red ummm here it is light pink lipgloss it will pull back the color.
Savannah: Thanks your a life saver. Okay one more thing heels or flats?
Rydel: Well I'm wearing heels so heels.
Savannah: Okay perfect. All done.
Rydel: Okay I will text them that we are ready when they are. *Savannah nodded as Rydel texted Riker* He said they are coming and will be here soon.

They walk downstairs together Savannah's mom making them stop to take pictures making them both ask for her to take some for them too.
Savannah's mom: Okay down girls! Love the dresses and Savannah's remember to text me when you get back to Rydel's tonight.
Savannah: I'm coming back here.
Savannah's mom: Okay never mind I just thought you were I mean on the weekends you to are always together.
Savannah: This is true. *Rydel laughed*
Rydel: Want to sleepover?
Savannah: Sure, mom? *She nods* My mom said yes. She said making them all laugh and the bell rings.

Savannah's mom: *opens the door and lets them in* Come in, come in.
The boys: Thanks Mrs.Latimer.
Rydel/Savannah: Awe you guys look so handsome. *laugh because of saying it at the same time*
Riker: *hugs Savannah* You look very beautiful baby. *kisses her cheek*
Savannah: Thanks. You look rather dashing. *giggles*
Riker: Thanks.
Ross: Okay are we ready to go?
Savannah's mom: If you guys think you are leaving without me taking pictures your crazy.
Savannah: Mooooooooommmmmmm.
Savannah's mom: Don't you mom me, Stormie texted me to get pictures of you guys too because the boys wouldn't let her. She said making them all laugh.

After taking about a hundred pictures in random poses. First Savannah and Riker, then all the boys, then all of them by themselves, and last but not least all together. After Savannah's mom let them go Rocky drives all of them to the dance. Where there was dancing, talking, laughing, and a photo booth which Savannah/Rydel went it. Having a great night. One to remember for sure.

Riker: May I have this dance? *putting a hand out for Savannah to grab*
Savannah: Yes. *grabbing his hand letting him lead them to the dance floor, of course that is when the music slowed down*
Riker: I'm having a great time with you tonight. *them being close Savannah having her head leaning on his chest*
Savannah: Me too. Hey look over there. *points to where Rydel is where is a boy asked her to dance*
Riker: I'm going to pretend I didn't see that and I'm not going to be an over protective big brother.
Savannah: But if he hurts her I'm kicking his ass.
Riker: You would do that for my sister?
Savannah: Of course I think of you guys as family and family is therefore family.

Riker
I like the fact that Savannah thought of my family as family I loved that she loved them and they loved her. We danced the night away. Well tell her feet got tired from her heels then she sat down for a second taking them off.
Rocky: Okay question what do you guys think of Alexa?
Riker: I have no idea who that is.
Savannah: She's on the cheer team. Super nice! Why?
Rocky: Well I like her so I was thinking of asking her to dance.
Riker: Go for it. *Rocky nods and walks off to Alexa*

Ross: Hey where's Rydel?