Chapter 28 : What's the big deal?

Savannah
My mom is not talking to me, she is so mad at me and Alex. She doesn't want us to even look at each other let alone talk to watch other. She even called Riker using my phone (she toke it away from me) to tell him that if I talk to Alex to call her. I don't know what I'm going to do. I mean Riker wouldn't actually tell her, would he?

Later at lunch
Rydel: How much trouble did Vanni get it?
Riker: I think her mom talked to her again after we left. She even called me this morning and told me to call her if I see Savannah and Alex talking or even looking in the same direction.
Rocky: I mean I know that she was late and missed her curfew but was is that big of a deal.
Ross: I guess so.
Riker: There she is, don't talk about it. *savannah goes over to them and sits by riker*
Savannah: Ask.
Rydel: What?
Savannah: Ask me what you want I can tell you just got dont talking about it.
Rocky: We just don't get why it was a big deal.
Savannah: Let just say if I would of came here a couple years ago it wouldn't have been.
Riker: What does that even mean?
Savannah: Look I would love to tell you guys everything but it's a long story and if I told you guys. You would never look at me the same.
Ross: Will you promise to tell us if we promise to not treat you differently?
Savannah: I promise I will tell you if you really want to know but you don't have to promise that it's a messy situation.
Riker: *looked her in the eyes* Promise.
Savannah: Okay I will tell but not here.
Rydel: Come over after school?
Savannah: I have to ask my mom I'm on lock down.
Riker: I'll call her she called me like 3 times today.
Savannah: Thank you and Sorry.

Riker got up and called her mom who said it was okay as long as she was home by curfew or if she wanted to stay longer she had to call. After that the bell rang and all of them went to Study hall. Ryland and Rylee didn't come by they has stuff after school all week so the teachers didn't let them. All of them worked hard to finish there homework so they had time to hear and tell the story. Asking each other question about random subjects that mostly Riker answered. After School they all went home. Savannah going home with the Lynches. Once they got home They went to The boys room and She began to tell the story.

-------------------------------------------------------

Thanks for reading. Ps: Hope your New Years was as great as mine. #hello2017bye2016 Vote and Comment!
~Courtney Luna