Chapter 39 : Down hill

Riker
Right now all of us except my mom and dad are watching a movie in the living room. Savannah came over at like one. Then her and Rydel decided to watch a movie so we decided to crash there party. I was laying on the couch my head in Savannah lap as she played with my hair. I looked up at her she looked down at me and we kissed.
Rocky: Really guys, no PDA.
Savannah pulled away because of Rocky's comment. I could tell she was embarrassed by it.
Riker: Your just jealous.
Savannah: Baby, I'm cold.
Riker: Here. *grabs a blanket that was by them and put it over them* Better?
Savannah: Ya, thank you.
Riker: No problem babe.

Everyone one had a great time hanging out together. The girls giving the boys a makeover. Laughing so hard while doing so. Then everyone ate and went to sleep. Savannah and Riker woke up in the middle of night because of her phone going off. Then told Riker that she needed to take her to the hospital and she would explain in the way. So that is what they did.

At the Hospital
Riker: Savannah, what is happening?
Savannah: It's Adrian. H-he was riding in the backseat of my aunts car and a drunk driver hit them. Crashing into the back. My aunt is okay but Adrian is in bad shape. *could barely get the words out being so worried about him, started crying*
Riker: Hey, it's okay. Everything will be okay. Don't worry baby. *put her head in his lap trying to calm her down* Shhhhhh.
Savannah: Sorry I made you come, it-
Riker: It's okay I'm glad I can be here for you. *kisses her forehead*
Adrian's Mom: *walked over to them shaking her head hugging Savannah* H-he didn't umm make it.
Savannah: *starts crying hard* No no this can't be right he has to be okay. He just has to be.

Adrian's family all went in to say goodbye to Adrian. Savannah went back out of the room crying Riker not knowing what to do. There was nothing in that moment that could make her happy. He did what he thought she needed. Riker took Savannah home, took her up to her room, and cuddled with her. Just laying there holding her. Of course after a while the Lynches got worried and called Riker to see where they went. He explained everything to them. All them feeling sad for Savannah and his family.