Chapter 52 : Finally out

Alex grabs Savannah by the neck pulling her into his room and tied her to a chair. After which he called in he group of boys that beat her the other day. Of course them beating her again but this time they beat the sh*t out of her. She was screaming at them to stop, doing her best to fight back. Yet she didn't have a lot of power to fight back. They pulled, punched, kicked, and made her bleed tell she was on the ground passed out. Her arm was broken, her cuts where reopened, and her purple bruises on her stomach became darker. Savannah didn't look good and was definitely not okay.

Minutes later the police run in to see what was happening
Police: Police! Put your hands up and back away from the girl! *slowly everyone walked back from Savannah and put there hands up. The police handcuffing then all and taking them away*
Police: Savannah this is the police, you are safe now. The ambulance will take you to the hospital you family meeting you there. *the paramedics letting Savannah onto a gurney and rushing her to the hospital*

At the hospital (everyone is there put can't see Savannah yet)
Doctor: Mrs. Latimer you daughter is stable by has many bruises and scars. She also has a broken arm.
Michelle: My daughter is okay right, because the nurses told us there is a chance of memory loss.
Doctor: We won't know tell she sees all of you. *walking them to where Savannah is.

Doctor: Okay now you may wake her up but remember with everything she just went through she will be scared so go easy on her.
Michelle: *rubs Savannah cheek* Sweetheart please wake up.
Savannah: Mom? Is that you?
Michelle: *nods as Savannah pulls her into a tight hug crying* Love you. She said in a whisper.
Savannah: Love you too mom, love you too.
Stormie: Savannah we were all worried sick and glad you are going to be okay. *hugs her*
Savannah: I missed you guys, I didn't think I would make it out alive.
Michelle: Savannah the police told us that you don't want to give names or tell them what they did to you. But I can't live with that. Sweetheart what did they do to you. *Savannah is now crying her eyes out*

Savannah
I didn't want it! I didn't want this! I didn't ask for this to happen! Why?! Why did this happen?! I'm finally with my family, finally away from danger but I couldn't feel more alone.