Chapter 24 : Bad a**

Riker
Adrian told me about Savannah talking back to the teacher. That doesn't sound like her but honestly I would of loved to be in class when this went down.

(In study Hall Rylee and Ryland didn't go today)
Rocky: So its true.
Ross: No way Savannah wouldn't.
Riker: It's true Adrian and I were talking about it. He was with them when she did it.
Rydel: Well then you need to talk to her fast before it's to late. *Savannah and Alex walk into study hall together laughing*
Rocky: Maybe we should invite them to set with us I mean it would give Riker a chance to talk to her.
Rydel: I really don't think she would want to but I say go for it.
Ross: Ah Savannah! *she looks at us* Come sit with us.
Savannah looks at Alex asking he nods and they both go to sit with them.
Rocky: So what did the office tell you.
Savannah: Nothing just not to do it again and Would you talk to your mother like that. Then I got in trouble ... again.
Ross: Why?
Savannah: because she said Would you talk to your mother like that? I replied with No because my mom wouldn't have asked me what I was laughing at and to tell the class.
Riker: *chuckles* How much trouble did you get in?
Savannah: No much just got wrote up so it's in my file. Which means basically nothing.
Alex: You bad a**!
Savannah: Learned from the best.
Alex: Hey we should go out tonight.
Savannah: Totally and promise this time I will go and not stay in.
Alex: Promise? because last time we ended up staying at my place.
Savannah: Promise. Last time I was just sad and wanted to cuddle.
Alex: Has much fun as that was I like to go out you know that.
Savannah: I know pick me up at 7?
Alex: Perfect. Vanni I'm going to skip the rest of school see you later.
Savannah: Later.

Riker: Can I talk to you in the hall Savannah?
Savannah: Sure. *walks to the hall with Riker*
Riker: Savannah I can't take it anymore.
Savannah: Take what?
Riker: I can't take that I have to see you everyday and we are not together. It hurts to know you are ignoring me and going out. When I said I love you I meant it.
Savannah: Riker look... I love you too which is why I ignore you hurts. Seeing all the girls in our class flirt with you and you not doing anything.
Riker: Why did we break up? Why can't we try to work this out?
Savannah: You know what I think that is a great idea. I will tell Alex if we can go out another time. We need to talk about everything.
Riker: Agree. After school my house?
Savannah: Sure that works. *bell rings*
Riker: Haha. Did you bring your car? *savannah shakes her head saying no*
Riker: Then we can take my car to my house.
Savannah: Sounds good. Just let me go to my locker and text Alex.
Riker: Okay meet you at the gate. *savannah nods in agreement*
_________________________________Thanks for reading! Vote and comment!
~ Courtney Luna