Chapter 30 : Why?!?!

Savannah
I knew this would happen I just knew it I mean I don't know why he liked me in first place. I'm just a girl that bumped into him on her first day of a new school. I hope that one day we can go back to at least being friends. For now I just have to be okay with him breaking up with me. Who am I kindling I have been crying my heart out for a good two hours I don't know what to do. I just love him so much. I went to bed that night crying myself to sleep before getting up the next morning to go to school.

Savannah: Hey.
Alex: I see how it is. Riker breaks up with you so you just go back to me well you can't I never want to talk to you again. Not just because you didn't even look at me yesterday but because you told Riker and his siblings about our story. That is apart of us forever. It is apart of our story and you didn't think twice about telling them. If you think I'm going to tell you the part you don't know now your crazy. *walks away from Savannah to go talk with his friends while Savannah went to Riker MAD*

Savannah: Are you happy Riker? You broke up with me, my mom won't even look at me, and the one person in my life that I thought would never hate me does because I told you. Worst of all he knew what I didn't about that story! He knew what happened that night and never told me and never will! I never get to find out my story! So thanks a lot! Hope your happy!
Riker: I didn't mean for all of this to happen. I thought that if he was mad at you he would stop being your friend and I can have to myself without having to worry about other guys. I know it was stupid I mean we are not even together anymore but I still love you my feelings were real. Can we turn again, one more time, please?
Savannah: You know that I love you Riker, you know that but I can't right now we need to stay friends work this out. I need to work this out there is a part of my life missing and someone knows it. I have to find out what happened Riker I just do.
Riker: Can't we do that together.
Savannah: I don't want us to find out together and you break up with me again. I can't take that. I can't take another heartbreak.
Riker: Baby please I won't break up with you I never should have. I love you and I need to know that there are something I'm not proud of doing and you also. I love you Savannah I don't want to be apart from you again.
Savannah: Give me a little to think about all of this please just give me a couple day.
Riker: Take your time. Tell then I'm not leaving you we are friends and I'm going to be here for you. While we figure it all out.
Savannah: Thank you. *hugged him*
Riker: *hugged back holding her tight*
-------------------------------------------------------Thanks for reading! Vote and Comment!
~Courtney Luna