Chapter 38 : busy people

Riker
After school we gave Savannah a ride home. Rydel of course told her to come by tomorrow early so they can go shoppping and what not. I gave her a small kiss and a hug before she left to inside her house. The ride home was not quiet but it wasn't loud. We kind of just listened to music tell we got home.

Savannah
As soon as the Lynches brought me home. I pit my stuff by the door. Happy that it was Friday. As I walked up to my room it sounded as if someone was in there. I walked into my room quietly and saw that it was just Alex snoring.
Savannah: *trows a pillow at him and he woke up* I thought you were coming by later.
Alex: No we need to talk about this. We haven't been about to talk about all of this yet.
Savannah: Ya okay I totally agree.
Alex: Okay. I want to be friends with you again. I mean we have been through it all together. I understand that we can't be as close as we were being you are seeing someone and that wouldn't be fair to him but I still want to be friends. We used to go out together at least every other day now we don't even say hi when we pass in the hallway.
Savannah: I was to be friends again too. I do and if you know we can't be as close anymore then okay we should hangout more. We need to hangout more I never see you anymore.
Alex: I totally agree, but I have to be getting home. Want to hangout tomorrow?
Savannah: I have plans with Rydel. Sunday?
Alex: I have to go to this family reunion thing and I will be there tell Monday night. Tuesday?
Savannah: I have cheer practice. Wednesday?
Alex: Yes Wednesday works.
Savannah: Okay see you then I guess. *hugs each other before Alex leaves to go home*

After getting taking a shower, eating dinner, and brushing my teeth. I was ready for bed by I forgot what time I was to go to the Lynches so I decided I should ask Rydel. Yet I just texted her because if I call we will never hang up the phone.

Text messages (R=Rydel S=Savannah)
S- Hey Alex just went home and I wanted to know what time you thought I should go over there tomorrow.
R-Maybe 12 or 1. How did everything go with Alex.
S- Better then I thought actually. I mean we are both really busy and they next time we are both free is Wednesday so we are going to do something.
R- Cool.
S- Would you like to come with us?
R- Would he be okay with that?
S- I don't know why he would besides I want my two best friends to be best friends.
R- Haha. Okay sure I would love too.
S- Okay talk to you tomorrow. Goodnight.
R- Sweet Dreams.
-------------------------------------------------------