Chapter 37 : Short Lunch

Savannah
Study Hall just started and I guess I get to meet Devon now. Anyways I'm in the corner at a table with onle two chair. Which no one usually sits at. I was working on my homework tell someone taps my shoulder so I turn and look to see who it was.
Devon: Sorry to bother you but I was wondering if this seat was taken.
Savannah: No ones sitting there but you can if you want. By the way are you Devon?
Devon: Ya you must be Savannah. *I nodded* Nice to meet you.
Savannah: You also.
After about 45 minutes (class being almost over) it was no longer awkward if we needed help on something we just asked. It was no big deal. We even found out we are in the same grade but he does not take AP classes. Which is cool. *beel rings*
Devon: Well it was nice meeting you Savannah.
Savannah: You too. See you in P.E.
Devon: See you later.

At lunch with the Lynches and Savannah
Rydel: Soooooo did Study hall go better today?
Savannah: I guess Devon sat with me. He seems nice.
Rocky: I'm just glad it's Friday and school is almost over.
Everyone but Rocky: Totally!
Rydel: Want to have another sleepover?
Savannah: I would love too, but Alex and I are going somewhere tonight.
Riker: You guys are talking again?
Savannah: We just started talking ya.
Rydel: You going to leave me alone all weekend with these guys!
Savannah: I can come over tomorrow night or we can have a sleepover Saturday just not tonight.
Rydel: Okay.
Savannah: See you at practice?
Rydel: Yes but your leaving? Lunch isn't over.
Savannah: I know but I just have a lot of homework I need to finish before I get home. I mom said if I get behind she will make me quit the team.
Rydel: Please finish it then because I don't want to be on the team if I don't know anyone. *Savannah chucked*
Savannah: I will, I promise.
Riker: *kisses Savannah* I miss you, baby.
Savannah: What do you mean I'm right here?
Riker: I know but I just miss you. *pulls her into a tight hug*

                         P.E Class
Devon: and we mean again.
Savannah: Hey Devon.
Devon: Where's the teacher? Do you know?
Savannah: Usually the teacher is like 5 to 10 minutes late, makes us run like a mile or something, talks to us, and we end up leaving 15 minutes early.
Devon: I would saw that is a good thing, but I love P.E. To bad I don't have practice today to make up for it.

Teacher: Today we are doing something different. I am going to have to guys do 25 push-ups, 25 lunges, 25 sit-ups, 25 squats, and plank for a minute. Now you may get started. *starts to walk around to see if everyone is doing it or not*
Savannah: Gosh, I hate planking.
Devon: Why?
Savannah: I don't know it hurts my arms. *Devon chuckles a little*
Devon: Ag least it's only for a minute.
Savannah: I guess your right. We should start. *they both start to do exercise when it starts to rain super hard*
Teacher: Okay class because of the rain we have to go inside to the computer lab. The teacher said as all of us follower him inside.

               In the Computer Lab
Savannah: The one time our teacher actually makes up to something. She said making her and Devon laugh*
Teacher: What's so funny?
Devon/Savannah: Nothing.
Teacher: Just go on you computer and type or something. *walking away from them*
Savannah: Sorry. *whispers*
Devon: Not your fault. *whispers back*
-------------------------------------------------------