Chapter 49 : Get to the bottom of this

Savannah: Why? Of all people I wouldn't thing you... Alex.
Alex: Everyone always thought you were this perfect little girl that could never do anything wrong. As soon as you made friends with that Rydel girl, you acted as if you never new me. As if I was nothing but a worthless person. So now it's my turn to make you feel worthless. By the time I'm done with you everyone will see you for what you truly are. They will hate you as much as I do. Maybe even more, only time will tell.

As Alex talked he made his way over to Savannah untied her and slammed her on the ground. She didn't know what to do she tried her best to break free but he had a strong grip. He made sure she would be bleeding and bruising cover all of her body by the time he was done with her.

Alex: *phone goes off, reviving a text, reading it* O look a text from Riker asking if I know where you are. To bad I don't know who a Savannah is. I only know where a worthless price of garbage is. *Savannah starts to cry* Sweetheart are you crying? Good! *walks off out of the room*

Savannah's skin looked as like she as 3rd degree burns all over the cause of the getting smacked over and over again in the same spot. There was/is blood oozing out of her cuts down her arms and legs. Bruises on her stomach were starting to turn a dark shade of purple. Her clothes starting to rip and create holes because of being pulled around. She definitely didn't look okay not one bit.
Alex: O ya and one more thing don't get any ideas to try and find a way out. If you do it won't just be you I will hurt. He said making Savannah confused and worried for everyone's sake.

Savannah
I don't know what he means but what I do know is that if hurting me is going to keep my family safe then I guess I can't do anything to provoke him. Meaning I can't try and escape. Please find me guys. I need help before I seriously get hurt. I'm scared and don't know what to do about it. It there a way out. I'm not to sure that there is. Also not sure if I want to find out. What to do, what to do. I don't know.

Later that night the Lynches and Savannah's Mom decided it was a good idea for her to stay with them. Not know where Savannah is or who took her. Savannah of course just got beat by a group of guys order to by Alex. Yet she didn't know who they were or where they came from. Riker has begun to look for Savannah everywhere they have gone and places she loved. Knowing her more then the police would do was hoping to find her. Not that he was going to give up but there has been no hope.Yes Savannah is strong but how strong can she be in a time like this. We shall see.