Chapter 20 : No school

Savannah
I woke up Monday morning and I just really didn't want to go to school. So I didn't I just stayed home and cried. People called I didn't answer. I wanted to block out all my problems with music and that exactly what I did. After the fact I looked at the clock and saw that there was like 10 minutes left in school. Me going now would be useless. I'll just ask Riker for the homework later. He will probably come over.

Savannah's Mom: Sweetheart there is a guy at the doorstep here to see you.
Savannah: Riker?
Savannah's Mom: No come downstairs and see who it is.
*savannah unwillingly went downstairs and saw Brian in the doorway*
Brian: Hey you weren't at school today I thought maybe you were not feel well.
Savannah: My dad passed away two days ago and I just ready didn't want to go to school or to see anyone.
Brian: I'm sorry for you lost you, but shouldn't be alone right now maybe I can stay?
Savannah: That's not the best idea Riker is coming over later and has been with me thorough this. I shouldn't have a guy over to comfort me when he leaves for a little.
Brian: Your right I should probably go, but I still want to hang out with you maybe with Riker too. *Savannah nodded and Brian leaves. Savannah turns around to go back to her room when the bell rings*
Savannah: I thou- Riker? What are you doing here?
Riker: I don't know what is Brian doing here?
Savannah: He came to see if I was okay because I didn't go to school. He wanted to comfort me after I told him why, but I told him I shouldn't have a guy over that isn't my boyfriend.
Riker: Okay but you know I did tell you you can be alone with him. I trust you.
Savannah: I'm glad you trust me I trust you. As far as for right now I'm sad and tried and really want to cuddle up in a ball. I wasn't going to have a guy over.
Riker: How about we stop talking about this and we both cuddle.
Savannah: I would like that and by the way what was for homework?
Riker: I'll explain it later it pretty easy I got it both already. We only had AP Language arts for homework.
Savannah: Okay sounds like a plan.

Riker: I love these moments together. Just laying here being together just living in the moment.
Savannah: Me too. *tears a little* I love that we are always there for each other to our times of need.
Riker: Me too Vanni me too. I love you.
Savannah: Love you too.
*They just cuddle and lay together tell Riker went home for dinner. Texting Savannah to homeworkthat he forgot to tell her. Savannah's Mom told her that she has to go to school tomorrow and that life must go on*
-------------------------------------------------------Thanks for reading. Vote and comment😘
~Courtney Luna