Chapter 21: Help

Savannah:Tuesday:3rd period

Right how I'm in AP chemistry with Rocky. I still haven't been talking I just miss my dad. I know he wouldn't like me being sad but I can't be happy. Anyways our teacher doesn't like to teach a lot so she just gives a lot of projects. This one however is really hard but is. It due for two months. I'm in a group with Brian, Rocky, and I.

Rocky: Okay how about we do this one how we did the first one Vanni? You do the paper or rough draft then we do the model and help you will the final paper.
Savannah: Sounds like a plan. Brian?
Adrian: What? Sorry I was in my our little world.
Savannah: The project I'm doing the paper and your doing the model with Rocky. That okay?
Adrian: Sure.

At lunch
Rocky: Savannah do you want to come over after school to work on project?
Savannah: It not due for a while and we have time in class.
Rocky: I know but I really need a good grade on this.
Savannah: Then yes I'll come over to work on it after school.
Rocky: Thanks Vanni.
Savannah: No problem Rocky.
Riker: One that note are you doing anything other then the project tonight? *savannah nodes*
Savannah: It's was Rylee's birthday Saturday but because of everything we didn't do anything. So we are going out tonight.
Riker: Have fun then. *kisses her cheek*
Savannah: Thanks and I will call you when I get home. *gives him a little kiss*

                         Study Hall
Rylee: Can I know where we are going tonight?
Savannah: It's a surprise.
Rocky: You can still come over after school right?
Savannah: No can I come over tomorrow and help you?
Rocky: Of course I'm just thankful you're willing to help me get my grades up.

-------------------------------------------------------Sorry this chapter is short. Will update more. Haven't had a lot of time to write. Vote and comment!
~Courtney Luna