Chapter 26 : Hopeless Romantic

Riker: So we are back together?
Savannah: I mean I want to be together again. What do you think?
Riker: I want to be together. I think we should give it another go.
Savannah: Then we are back toget- *before Savannah could even finish Riker pulled her down into his arms kissing her on the cheek.**
Savannah/Riker: Love you. They both whispered.
Riker: You know what we should go out tonight. Do you want to?
Savannah: Do I want to? Is the even a question. Of course I want to.
Riker: Okay we should go to park and have a picnic. That way we can spend time together and get to know each other more. Sound good?
Savannah: Sounds perfect but I need to go home and change real quick.
Riker: You look great, don't change not one but.
Savannah: Thanks. What time were you planning on going?
Riker: Lets say in an hour. You and Rydel can talk in her room and I will make a picnic for us.
Savannah: Thank you sweetie. *kissed him on the cheek then went to Rydel's room*

             With Rydel and Savannah
Savannah: So Riker and I were talking and we worked through everything that needed to me talked through.
Rydel: Does that mean that you to are?
Savannah: Back together? She said not really getting the question.
Rydel: Does it? She said with excitement.
Savannah: Yes! She said making both of them jump up and down with excitement.
Rocky: *runs into the room with a bat* What happened?!?! He yelled making them both laugh and explain.
Rydel: So ya no need to worried.
Savannah: and really what baseball bat?
Rocky: I don't know. He said before leaving and going back to his room.
Rydel: Anyways what time are you two leaving?
Savannah: In about an hour.
Rydel: Where too?
Savannah: A picnic in the park.
Rydel: Sounds romantic.
Savannah: I wouldn't be surprised. Riker can be a super romantic sometimes.
Rydel: Probably gets it from all the romantic movies Ross makes him watch with him. Rydel said making them both giggle.
Rydel let Savannah borrow a dress because Riker said she looked great. She still felt like she looked bad from being a school all day. Soon an hour when by and Riker with Savannah went to the park to start there picnic. Savannah was right it was just starting and Riker was being a hopeless romantic. He brought a couple candles to light. Which was cute and start because it was kind of dark and cold. Riker seeing that she was cold gave her his jacket. Her thanking him for giving his jacket to her when he was cold also.

-------------------------------------------------------
Thanks for reading! Vote and comment! Merry Christmas Everyone! Hope you got what you were wanting!
~ Courtney Luna