Chapter 51 : Beating and Chocking

Three Days Later
Savannah was outside in the freezing cold and was scared out of her mind. Finally Alex decided to let her back in and after beating her he locked her in her room. Playing games with her that were making her crazy. The Police were super close to making out where Savannah is. The know that Alex went missing the day Savannah was taken and that he's parents haven't seen his since. Savannah has been beaten so mad she keeps telling herself that she won't let him win. She needs to stay strong but how can she when the odds are against her.

At the Lynches house
Riker
I can't take it anymore I hate the fact the Savannah is in trouble and there is nothing I can do to help her. One thing is for sure, when she gets back in never leaving her side again. The second thing is beating the hell out of Alex and whoever helped him. I just want my beautiful Vanni back home and out of harms way.

                 With Savannah
Alex: Look at me when I'm speaking to you *slaps her*
Savannah: You know what I can't take this anymore! Just let me go and we can pretend this never happened.
Alex: Now you listen to me Savannah! *grabbing her by her throats chocking* I'm tell you now don't try to leave again or I swear you will get it a whole lot worse. *let go and Savannah took deep breaths gasping for air*
Savannah: So that's it your going to hold me hostage? What do you want?
Alex: Its called kipnapping not held hostage that would mean I plan on letting you go. What I want is for you to relies that you are worthless and for everyone to hate you.

At the police station
Police1: So we know that Alex has reason to be mad at Savannah and we know that he has been missing the same amount of time she has been gone. We can say with resin Alex is the one who kid napped her.
Police2: Yet we don't know where they could be. I mean we cheeked at Alex's parents house and all the place they liked to go.
Police1: *thought for a moment* Wait didn't in an interview with Riker he say something about a forest that he and Savannah would go to.
Police2: Lets go *calls it in them running to there cars and driving off finally having a lead to where they could be*