Chapter 25 : Working it all out

Riker
Savannah and I got in my car. Driving over to my house and going up to my room. Letting us be able to talk everything out. Everything that need to be said, would be said. Questions we have would soon be answered.

Savannah: Okay now what do you think we need to talk about?
Riker: Well if you don't mind I want to talk about Alex.
Savannah: Okay ask anything you want to know.
Riker: How long have you known him for?
Savannah: Since we were little. I don't really know the day but we have known each other for about 8 years.
Riker: Okay, do you have a question for me? Or just something to tell me?
Savannah: Why did you get so mad when he called me sexy? I mean I understand I would've been mad too, but you didn't give me a chance to explain what was going on.
Riker: I just got jealous I didn't want a guy to come in a take you away. I didn't want to lose you and I did any way. *Savannah hugs him*
Savannah: Which is why we are talking about everything and what needs to be said. Your turn.
Riker: Okay umm... Is Adrian telling you anything about me?
Savannah: Honestly Adrian hasn't told me anything bad about you.
Riker: Okay.
Savannah: Do you trust me?
Riker: Yes ... I do ... but I have to say there is a lot we don't know about each other.
Savannah: I was thinking about that too. Maybe we should stay friends and learn more about each other before we continue our relationship.
Riker: Okay, but I can't promise I won't get jealous when guys are around you even if we aren't dating at the moment.
Savannah: I can't promise I'll be nice to all the girls flirting with you.
Riker: Okay. *pulls her to lay down having them cuddle*
Savannah: Rike-
Riker: As friends we can do this right. I mean friends do it all the time. This is normal.
Savannah: Okay.

About 10 minutes later after cuddling in silence. She turned around facing me. All of a sudden I leaned in and kissed her. Not thing about what I was doing. Yet she did not pull away or stop me I should say. I mean she kissed me back.
Riker: I'm sorry I just can't help it. I guess I failed at keeping it at the friend level.
Savannah: It's okay but us being just friends isn't going to work.
Riker: What if we try dating again. I mean this time I will just have to trust you more and you will just have to relies when I'm upset.
Savannah: Okay. We also need to learn more about each others past.
Riker: Maybe it would be better if we said our past is our past and this is the present. Move forward with it.
Savannah: That works too.
Riker: So we are back together?
Savannah: I mean I want to be together again. What do you think?

-------------------------------------------------------Thanks for reading! Vote and comment!
~Courtney Luna