Four

Lia's POV
"What the fuck was that?" Addie asked.
"When my dad gets mad we have to call him coach or sir so he feels like one team, or family, has done something right." She nods then smiles.

"Your room is cool. Not like other girls but cool. I like the jerseys." I nod to acknowledge her saying.
"Now let's see what clothes you have so we can have fun." She says excitedly looking into my wardrobe.

"All these clothes and not a single dress? You have about seven thousand flannel tops though." She complains.
"I'm a tomboy but my tomboy-ness has gotten so bad that Liam says I look like a lesbian from time to time." She laughs and looks back at me.

"Really?"
"Yeah. I'm not kidding. I'm not a lesbian. Because I'd be happy to represent." I laughed with her.
"Right. Seeming as you have no dresses I brought some with me."

No. I hate dresses. "I hate dresses." I voice my thoughts.
"I don't care. Put this on." She pulls out a little black dress.
I shook my head.
---------------------
I'm in the dress full makeup and heels. I keep pulling the dress down. I feel so uncomfortable.
"You look so beautiful."
"I look like a tramp."
"I wore that dress before you know." She states.
"And it probably looks nice on my but it makes me look like a tramp." I can't believe i actually let her do this.

"Can we go show your mum?" I shook my head. She doesn't even know how long she's been trying to get me into a dress.
"Come on down stairs." She pulled my arm and we got down stairs and everyone looked at me.

"Maddison you got her in a dress!" Mum practically squeals.
"Yep." I walk further into the living room and they have so many sweet foods out.

"So while I'm wearing this, you guys are eating pizza with fizzy drinks and sweets?! That's so unfair." I say grabbing a slice and Addie smacks my hand.

"You will ruin your makeup." I groan taking the heels off as my mum talks to her.
"At least you don't look like a lesbian." Liam smirks.
"She dresses like a lesbian?" Emmett asks.

"Yeah all the time." They all laugh and I roll my eyes.
"I don't like dresses or so much makeup or my hair being done up. I much prefer some sweatpants and a top." I tell them.
"But you have to look like a girl some time." Dad says.

"Ok. I will go out party like this and dressing like a little slut every day and dress like a girl. While I'm at it I will stop hockey and actually do the things that I missed while doing hockey!" I shout before running upstairs and throwing the shoes at my closed door.

This is why. Because everyone obsesses over me wearing a dress and it's ridiculous.
"Thanks for saying I dress like a little slut." Addie comes back in looking at me slightly pissed.

"That's not what I mean."
"Well all girls dress like sluts so that must include me. Lia it's obvious you have some problems you need to fix so give me that dress back when you can. I'm going." She picked up her bag and left my room.

"Addie! Wait. That's not what I meant." I mumble the last part because she slammed the door shut.
I changed back into what I was wearing earlier before going down stairs.

"Hey there's still some pizza left." Ashley says.
"I fucking hate you all." I mumble going into the kitchen to grab myself an apple.

"Lia honey how about I make you a calming bath with lavender or make you some tea or bake-"
"Stop with all your calming shit! I don't care!" I shout at her before walking back through.

"Someone is on their period." Brook another player says.
I walk up to him wrap my arm around his neck and pull up.

"Say that again and I will break your fucking neck." I say.
"Lia that enough. Go upstairs." Dad says standing up.
"Yeah then I will go get dressed and go out and suck a few people off. Is that what you want?" I asked him angrily.

"Lia! Now!" He shouts.
"How about I sleep with half the people in the school?"
"Lia! Go to your room! I've heard enough."
"You ain't heard the moaning from my room." Dad grabbed my arm and took me upstairs into my bedroom.

"I've heard enough of your poor language and behaviour little missy. Stop with this attitude!" He shouts.
"And what's going to happen if I don't. What the fuck are you going to do about it!" I shout at him.

"Right I don't want to hear another peep from you. I'm sick and tired of this Lia! Control your anger and don't take it on other people. For now your waking up 2am every morning for a morning jog with me." He says before locking my door.

Im stuck in here.
Liam's POV

We were having a good time until Lia took everything to heart.
"I'm sorry about that." I had to apologies like I always do.
"Don't worry. Is she always like that?" Rocco asked.

I nod for as long time I can remember she's always been the angry one.
"I feel sorry for you."
"It's not that bad I mean she's my twin sister so it's not much of a problem." I defend her.

"This is why we don't have girls on the team. Too emotional." Rocco says sipping his drink.
"She never lets her feelings on the ice."
"Still. Girl can't deal with things like guys can."

This is still my sister they are talking about.
"Ok I get it. You don't like my sister but don't bitch about her while I'm here because at the end of the day she's still my sister. Ok?" I tell them. I hate it when people talk about my sister in a rude way.

"Ok man. We're sorry. Look let's just treat Lia like another teammate. Not about her gender." Brook tells us and I nod at that.

-----------------
Everyone went home and I went up to Lia's room to see if she's ok.
"Hey. Lia you ok?" I ask walking into her bedroom.
"No. I keep messing everything up." She cries. I get into her bed and hug her.

"I let my anger and lost my only friend and the boys on the team hate me." It's actually not the first time I've seen her like this. Me move a lot but Dad says we won't anymore.

"They don't hate you and Maddie has texted you to apologise. That she overreacted. So just calm down ok?" She nods and breathes.
"I have to go on a run with Dad tomorrow early morning so I might miss practice."

Sporty people punishments having to wake up early and do more excise then they normally do.
"Ok. I will tell coach. But text Maddie back." She nods and I get up and walk to my room. Today has been too long.