Eighty four

Lia's POV
We took a walk around New York and it was a lot busier then Arizona.
We bought some hot dogs before going to pick up Sami.

"Your sister is a very smart person. She working at a year 6 maths level and a year 3 English level. With the right tutor for each subject she could excel very well." The lady told us handing Sami back to us.

"I'll see you tomorrow for visual aid." We nod.
"Lia did I do good?" Sami asks.
"You are doing very well. Now we have a big surprise." I tell her.

"What!"
"Would you like to go trampolining!" I asks.
"Yeah!" She shouts putting both hands in the air.

"Let's go." I say.
"Wait. It's cold Lia make her zip up first." I nod and zip her up and fixed her shoes before walking and getting a taxi to the trampoline park.

------------------------------------------
It was the most cutest thing. We recorded her jumping and doing rolly polys. Me and Rocco were just doing flips and he picked up Sami and did two consecutive flips with Sami in his arms.

We let her jump around by herself for a little watching her obviously but I turn my head for one second and she starts crying.

"What's wrong?" I ask picking her off the trampoline and seeing the problem.
"I peed myself." She cried. For the time I've known her she's never had an accident and Rocco has been training her to use the toilet at night so she was really upset by this.

"It's ok. It happens." I tell her as Rocco goes to tell someone to clean it.
"But I'm shy now."
"Do you mean embarrassed?" I asked and she nodded.

"Let's get you cleaned up shall we?" Rocco asks her and she nods.
So Rocco takes her from me and we walk off to the girls room to clean her up.

"Do we wash her?" Rocco asks taking off her wet clothes and I get a sanitary bag for him to put the clothes in.

"No. Just wipe her down with the wipes. Here," I go into my backpack and take them out.
"Why do you have wipes?" He asks me confused.
"Because I'm a prepared guardian. I also have leggings for her." I tell him.

"Thank you. Sami do you still need the toilet?" She nods so Rocco takes her and puts her on the toilet.

"Aww. Young parents. What happened to the poor girl." A nice woman with a kid asks.
"She had a little accident. Didn't you?" Rocco asks and she nods.

"Is it normal for a 3 year old to be so embarrassed from wetting herself?" I ask another parents.
"Was she fully potty trained before?" I nod.
"It's absolutely fine. 3 is a perfect age to get through the embarrassment. My little one after he did that cried for two hours straight before telling him it was ok and give him some milk he was as fine as your mate over their. Shhhh, don't tell my husband." I laugh with her.

"Hey what are you going up here. You don't sound like your from New York." She asked me.
"We're from Arizona. Yeah, were about to start university here and just fixing all the problems for a hopefully smooth transition." I tell her.

"Oh. Very grown up. I'm sorry I have to ask how old are you?"
"Rocco is 19 and I'm 18." I tell her and she looked shocked.
"You have a child at 15?" Child?
"Oh! No,no, no! She's like my sister in law. She's Rocco's sister. It's this long story and he ended up legal guardian." I tell her.

"Lia I would prefer it if you didn't spout my personal life to strangers." Rocco warned passing Sami to me and go through my backpack.

"Sorry, it's nice to talk to someone. We should make friends while we're up here." I tell him.
"To people our age. There's no extra clothes. What do we do?" He asks.

"Rocco your stressing out. Calm down." I tell him and he just walks out.
"Sorry about him." I apologise to the woman.
"It's fine. I have some clean underwear but no clothes for girls on me." She holds up some white underwear and I take it.

"Thank you so much." I say.
"Mummy I'm done in the toilet." Her son comes out.
"That's really good isn't it." She played with his hair.
"Look I have to get back out there but here's my number and if you ever need any parental advice then call me." She gave me a little card with her name and number.

Judith.
"thank you. Bye Judith." I say and she waves back.

I put the underwear on Sami and took off my top so I was in my sports bra and wrapped her around her and took her out and Rocco was no where to be seen.

"Is Rocky mad at me for my accident?" Sami asks.
"No I think he's angry at me." I tell her and she nods resting her head on my shoulder.

I picked up our stuff and he was outside.
I threw the bag at him and put Sami in her coat and shoes before hailing a taxi and getting in waiting for Rocco to get In. He understood and got in not saying a word.

I'm not going to fight him about walking out. If he wants to talk then he can to me. Otherwise I'm only talking to him about Sami.

We got out and Sami was fast asleep in my arms. I guess the trampoline park tired her out.
When we got to our hotel room I put her in the single bed and put pillows all round her so she doesn't fall off and I sit next to Rocco who is lying down.

"What's wrong?" I ask. I can't be stubborn with someone who means everything to me.
"Nothing Lia." He tells me.
"Well there's something wrong because your not talking to me and got snappy when I started talking to someone else." I explain.

"Because your telling someone my personal business."
"She thought I got pregnant at 15." I tell him. I don't know what is wrong.

"No instead you got pregnant at 18." He snapped.
"Really? I'm not going to continue to argue with you. I try to care for you and you throw something I can't control sorry couldn't control in my face. Ok Rocco. Ok." I tell him before leaving to sit in the living room area.

He's so horrible sometimes. It really hurts sometimes.