Sixty three

Lia's POV
Rocco went downstairs with Sami and I was going to join them but I'm tired.
This baby thing is weird to me because I said I'd never have kids now look, just turned 18 having my first child.

"You know I can't wait to hold you but could you grow a little more so I don't look bloated?" I talk to the baby.

I have been holding my stomach a lot because I'm so excited for this child.
We talked to saffron about it and she's excited too.
Addie was freaking out because I told her I'd never have kid with Rocco, date him, sleep with him and never have kids and now look at me.

I got up and put on clothes and by clothes I mean a sports bra and some shorts because why wear tight clothes when you now have something inside of you.

I went downstairs where everyone was and hugged Sami and Rocco.
"Merry Christmas baby." He says and I kiss him.
"Merry Christmas and merry Christmas to you Sami." I give her a kiss on the cheek.

"Merry Christmas Lia. MERRY CHRISTMAS BABY! Happy birthday Rocky!" She screamed aiming it towards the baby but I looked at Rocco confused.
"They say merry Christmas back. Rocco can I talk to you?" He nods and I put Sami down.

We walk away and I slap him.
"How could you not tell me it was your birthday!" I shout upset. I feel like such a shit girlfriend.
"I told you my birthday is an inconvenience so I don't celebrate it." He told me calmly.

"It's not. Your birthday is more important than Christmas. Is this why you didn't tell me?" He nods and kisses me.

"We will celebrate it properly when we get back. You can go partying and get drunk and hang out with your friends but we will talk about this later."

"Yeah of course and thanks for the birthday blowjob." He says laughing and I just hug him before going back in moving on to the rest of my family and Liam last.

"Merry Christmas Liam." I hug him tight knowing that next Christmas I might not be able to spend as much time with him.

"Merry Christmas Lia." We stood there hugging each other for some time before breakfast was being served on the dining room.

"I haven't seen this room before." Rocco says putting Sami in her highchair and sitting next to me and her.

"We don't really use it." Liam tells him.
"You guys are so lucky to have so much." Rocco says eating his food.

------------------------------------------
After breakfast we go and open our Christmas presents.
I got a lot of baby things and I cried because I got one that says grand daddy's favourite and that got to me.

"Rocco you didn't get me a present?" I ask.
"Your present is so special you get it tomorrow." He says.

"How is it that's special?" I ask.
"Just be patient. Ok?" I nod. What could be that special I have to wait until Boxing Day?

Anyway Rocco opened his present from me and I thought I would make it sentimental.

"A scrapbook?" He questioned.
"Open it." He opened it and flicked through the pages slowly.
"Lia this is amazing." He hugged and kissed me.

"It's a scrapbook of every photo we've ever taken and extra pages for us to fill in then at the back is a promise ring and my promise to you is that through whatever I will always be by your side." I tell him as he goes to the back and takes the ring out.