Forty six

Lia's POV
I helped Rocco get ready and Addie too and now we are ready to go trick or treating.

"Rocky! Rocky! I want sweets! Let's go!" She screamed trying to drag him.
"Hang on. We are waiting for the team Sami." Rocco says as the team walks in dressed up as football players.

Well the ones without a date. Emmett brought his girlfriend Sofía, she's Spanish and looks amazing and very pretty.

"Emmy!" Sami shouts letting go of Rocco and running to Emmett.
"Sami! Hello baby girl. I've missed you." He says to her.
"I missed you too. Who's she?" She asks pointing at Sofía. This will not go down well.

"This is Sofía my girlfriend." Her little face dropped.
"No! I'm your girlfriend! She's a poo poo head!" She screams.
"No. That's mean."
"No! Rocky!" She screamed alarming him immediately.

He was sorting through some bank details but jumped up to go to his crying sister.
"What's wrong?" He asked checking her frantically I just shook my head telling him she wasn't physically hurt.

"Emmett broke my heart." She says and that broke my heart.
"What did he do?" Rocco asked completely confused.
"He has another girlfriend." Rocco tried not to laugh but couldn't help himself.

"It's not funny! Lia!" She screamed my name before running up to me. I pick her up playing along with her emotions.
"Emmett is very mean isn't he. Evil Emmett and Rocco this is a very real thing don't laugh." I said seriously and they nodded before apologising.

"Thank you Lia. I love you."
"I love you too. Now let's go trick or treating!" Everyone agrees and we were about to leave before we get stopped again. By this rate we won't leave.

"Be careful. Rocco keep her safe it's dark and please don't get drunk." We nod as mum tells us about the dangers of Halloween.

"Kate leave them be and tomorrow or the day after we need to talk about Christmas." Dad says dressed like a skeleton. Where is he going?

"What about thanksgiving?" Rocco asks. "Do you not celebrate thanksgiving?" He asks and we shake our heads.

"Ok? Well we need to go anyway." He says. I don't even know why Americans celebrate thanksgiving.
"Rocco don't think your not included in the family Christmas." Mum says as we leave.

"What do you guys normally do for Christmas?" Rocco asks holding Sami's hand as she's in her own world.

"We are probably going back to England. To be with my grandparents and my big sister, Lennox." He nods holding my hand.
"That's if you want to come and meet my family." I ask him.

"Yeah. I would love to, I get how you act originally." He smiles before kissing me.
"House! House!" Sami shouts and we started our way.

------------------------------------------
2 hours later and lots of sweets later we take a very tired Sami back to the house.

"Please don't let her eat lots of the sweets tomorrow." He tells my mum.
"Rocco I've had kids before. I know now go have fun." She pushes us out of the door and we drove to the party.

"You made it!" Liam and Addie shout already drunk.
"You know I love you sis. This is the best birthday ever." He says resting his heavy body on me.

"Ok Liam. It's only 10 and your drunk have fun." I leave them to it grabbing me and Rocco a drink.
"Thank you baby." He says before drinking it slowly.
"You know you look really hot in the shorts." He says in my ear.

"Thank you. You look hot too. Can we go dance?" I ask I really just want to get close to him.
He nods putting out drinks down and dragging me to the dance floor.

I put my back against him before grinding myself up against him. In time with the music. He put his hands down my body holding them at my waist and timing his body with mine.

"Never realised that you could dance like this with me." He shouts over the music.
"Maybe you might see more tonight back at yours." I tell him turning around and wrapping my arms around him, pushing myself into him just a little bit.

"I definitely will." He says.
------------------------------------------
We won 2nd place for best dressed and now I'm slightly tipsy, can still walk straight, me and Rocco decide to go back to his in a taxi because Rocco drank a little bit too.

We got his apartment which he has moved into just some minor details left but I say we make the most of the empty apartment.
"I had fun today." I tell him sitting on his couch.

"Same. I still feel bad for earlier though." He tells me bringing me a glass of water as he sits down.
"It's fine. I got a cute necklace and a ring from 2 of the most important people in my life." I tell him putting the glass down and facing him.

"Thank you baby. I'm glad you had a good day." He put his drink down and looked at me, his eyes glanced at my lips slightly.
"Enough with the small talk." He says before crashing his lips against mine making us fall back against the sofa.

The kiss was sweet but passionate and the taste of alcohol was on his tongue made it all the more better.
"How far are we going, I don't want to overstep." He asks heavily.

I thought about it and I trust him a lot.
"All the way. But be nice." He smiles ridiculously.
"Of course. I'm going to rock your world tonight." He says the most cringe thing ever before kissing me way more lustily.