Thirty six

Lia's POV
We literally just sat there and talked. Until we got to the hotel.
"You are all sharing a room and beds. There are like 5 double beds so figure out who's sharing. You have an hour before practice! Go!" I got my suitcase and all of us ran and pushed each other out the way so we could choose.

"I want the bed away from the toilet and door!" I shout running to it and jumping on top of it. So comfy.

"This is mine!" Brook shouts taking the one in front of us.
"Mine!" Ashley takes the one next to Brook.
"Mine!" Emmett gets the one next to us and Jason grabs the last one.

"I will share with Rocco!" I shout and he smiles sitting on the bed with me.
"I will talk Stanley!" Ashley shouts.
"I've got Liam." Emmett says dragging then tackling him.

"That means I've got Felix." I've just realised we are a player down. Since T didn't actually want to do skating but it's fine because he was a reserve anyway.

"Coach says we got practice so let's get kitted up!" Emmett shouts.
As we all get ready Emmett pep talks us.
"We are the best team. Fair play fair win. If we do this we get to go to internationals! 4 teams 1 winner. That is going to be us! Yeah?!"

"Yeah!" We shout back enthusiastically.
"No feelings on the ice! Care for team player but no feelings on the ice! Help one another! Be with one another but no feelings on the ice!" Rocco shouts.

"What about you and Lia?" Liam asks.
"No feelings on the ice. I don't care if he's my boyfriend if he's in my way I will push him over." I tell him.

"Same goes for me. On the ice she's not a girl she's a teammate. Let's go!" We run out with our kit on and our ice skates in our hands then realised we had no idea where we were to go.

"Where's coach?" Brook asked.
"At the ice rink. But we don't know where that it's." Rocco tells us.
"To the lobby!" Emmett shouts.
"Yeah!"

So you see a bunch of ice hockey players, fully kitted running around a hotel.
"Hi, can you tell me where the ice rink is?" Emmett ask very nicely.
"It's through that door 4th right."
"Thank you." We all started walking the ran to the rink putting our skates on and warming up.

Coach made us do 15 laps. The sit on the side and eat and hydrate.
"Right team. I heard you guys screaming in your room so i know the team captains have pepped you up but now it's my turn. We are the best team here and the only threat Today and tomorrow is Mr Anderson's team. He's good. Knows tactics and has insiders on our team. Just the way it goes but we want to go to internationals before the hockey season ends. This year it's in Sweden. A new trophy for the hockey case. We've never one internationals but this year we will try hard to. But remember it's more about fun then winning. Got it?"

"Yes coach!"
"Right back on the ice. Quick pivots. Work with your stick and puck. Make it your bitch." We laugh at coach's choice of words but get on the ice and work twice as hard.

We want this and we want this bad. My cramps may be killing me but it's worth it. I had pain killers so it should kick in soon.

----------------------------------
We had to share the ice rink with one of the teams so our work outs slowly became a competition.
"Right our time is up off the ice." We walked off the ice eying up the other team.

"Go have a shower and relax. Game starts at 6. You have 3 hours. Go out or something but I want you all back here at 4:30." We nod and take off our skates before running back to our room.

"I'm having a shower first!" I shout taking my gear off and running into the bathroom. I turned on the shower and it felt amazing. I washed my greasy hair and body before shaving everywhere and getting out sticking cotton up there and walking out with a towel on.

"That was a long ass shower." Brook says before going in.
"I had a lot of things to do." I tell them putting my bra on over my towel and my pants on from underneath it.

Then slide the towel out. Boom. Bra's on without flashing 7 team mates.
"1) how the fuck did you do that and 2) what did you have to do?" Felix asks.

"The towel thing is a trick that every girl will learn. I had to wash my hair, body and shave." He nods and leaves it to that.

"We are going to the city centre and maybe to a park, so dress the accordingly." Emmett tells me.
"Is it hot?" They all nod. Shorts it is.

---------------------------------------
After about 5 minutes of me and Rocco fighting saying that if I dress like a lesbian he won't call me his girlfriend I choose something better because I feel sexy.

I did take off my bra to put this on and when Liam came out the shower he wasn't having any of it

"Your not wearing that. No way in hell am I letting you leave this room like that." He shouts at me.
"But I like it."I tell him.

"It's bad enough your dressing like this your going to get a lot of attention-" the door opened to dad.
Could this get any worse?
"I was going to say good luck but my daughter is dressed in a way that will not see daylight. Your not leaving like that." He tells me opening my suitcase.

"There are a lot of things you will not be wearing. Here put this on." It's Rocco's top that's not suppose to be in there but he put it on me anyway and it went to my knees.

"I look like I'm going to sleep." I tell them.
"Guys help me out!" I whine to them.
"We can't. If you were my sister I would of cut it off her and give her my top to wear for the day." Brook told them.

"Same."
"Rocco?" I ask. Someone.
"I'm sorry but I get it. Your mine and only mine. I don't want other guys to be looking at you." That's so unfair.

"So when I dress like a 'lesbian' you shout at me when I dress like a girl you shout at me. What the fuck do you want!" I shout.
"Dress like a descent girl." Jason says and I don't even give it a second thought I walk over and as soon as they realised what I was going to do I had already punched him in the face.

"Fucking say one more remark about me and I will break you teeth." I tell him and dad pulls me away and out the room.
"Behave. Ok? Just changed into something more covered that's all we want you too do." He told me calmly.

"But all I want to do is wear this and it's not fair that I have to change. Boys don't have this problem." I started crying and dad hugged me.
"I know but we all care about you." I just walked back into the room and flopped on my bed.

"Hey. Look. Us boys found something that fits what you want to wear." Rocco held up my white bodysuit.
"Do you want to wear this?" I nod. Might as well. So under the top i Change my clothes.

"I like it

"I like it. Thanks boys." I hugged Rocco then all the boys except Jason.
"Your like a little sister to us." Emmett tells me. It's nice to know they've all got my back. Except Jason.