Seventy two

Lia's POV
We drove to the hospital where Rocco was and Sami was in a more delicate mood then I was.

She wouldn't let anyone touch her not even Emmett.
"Family of Rocco Collias?" They ask.

"Here" I say and they walk over to me.
"What is your relation to him?" The doctor asks.

"I'm is Fiancé and this is his sister." I tell him and he nods walking us to his room.

"He's fine. We stitched up the cut, no damage was done to any of his jaw muscles and he may be in a bit of pain for a few days but he will be fine." Doctor Sugg told me.

"What about him going unconscious?" I asked.
"I was told he hit his head on the board as he fell so that why he fainted. There is no concussion but again might feel a little bit of pain." I nod and thank him for his help as we walk in.

"Hey." He says as we walk in and I put Sami on him. She hugged him and held his hand.
"It's not funny." I say as he was smiling.
"I'm not laughing. I'm just happy to see you."

"I thought you almost died. Stop smiling!" I shout at him.
"I'm fine. I'm always fine. You shouldn't be worried. How are the rest of the players?" He asks trying to Change the subject.

"They are fine. One with a cut on their eyebrow and why shouldn't I be worried? I've already lost our child I don't want to lose you too Rocco. You can't be selfish at a time like this, I need you and Sami needs you even more. When you get on the ice you have to care for yourself so you can help us." I tell him. Stupid me letting the tears out again.

"Ok I'm sorry. I didn't know that it would hurt you this much. Don't cry please?" I wipe them away and look out the window away from him.

"How about this. There are 5 months left before summer. We don't get back on the ice until university or when we are both confident. Until then we work on our relationship and think of a way to help Sami during the move to Boston, if we get in." He puts his hand on my shoulder and turns me around.

"What do you think?"
"Ok. That sounds like a plan." I tell him hugging him.

"Is this a bad time or?.." Emmett asks walking in with Liam.
"No come in." Rocco tells them and Liam come over and hugs me.

"Roc you have to be more careful. These two was in distraught. See Sami's wearing Lia's jersey? That's because as soon as you fell she was on the ice trying to stop you from bleeding as some were still playing." Emmett told him probably giving him a reality check.

"She could of got knocked over or seriously hurt." Liam added.
"Why wasn't anyone holding her?" Rocco asks.

"Lia was in tears, coach was holding her back, Scott was trying to get medics on side and we were all in the ice. If it wasn't for one of the other team number 14, she probably would of gotten more bloody and hurt possibly." Liam told him.

"Everett. I know him. Sami, if theirs a game going on you can't go on the ice by yourself. You'll get hurt." He tells her.
"B-but you were hurt and no one was helping. I was only trying to help." She says, her voice was very wobbly because she wanted to cry but had cried for at least an hour and had no energy left for her to do so.

"I know. But if I am hurt get an adult or an older person. Your not in trouble but listen ok?" She nods and starts sucking her thumb.

I feel bad for her.
"Rocco she only tried to help." I tell him.
"I know that but she needs to know that."
"You could make sure she understand that she's not in trouble because look at her. She was more hurt then me then you go and tell her off." It's not nice. She only tried to help.

"She knows that." He's just annoying me.
"I'm going to the café." I say and Sami jumps off the bed and holds my hand.

"You want to come with me?" I ask and she nods so I pick her up and we go downstairs in the elevator.
"Rocky is angry." Sami whispers.
"Yeah, he's just hurt so she's being grouchy. I'm sorry about your brother." I tell her.

"You know when you and rocky get married, will he still be angry?" I laugh a little.
"I hope not. I want to marry the nice Rocco. Because your brother is a nice, wonderful person and if he was forever grumpy I might just have to tickle him to smile again!" I tickle her and she gurgles.

"I'm sorry, your talking to the toddler like she's an adult. I don't think she understands you very well. Do you?" This woman asks.

"I understand her well. I'm a baby genius. Ask me a time table!" She tells the strange.
"Give her hard ones. She's too good at maths." I tell the woman.

"7 x 8?" She asks. Sami takes time to think then answers "56! So I'm a smart one." The woman was astonished and the doors opened just at the right time for me to give her a look of fuck you before leaving.

"Would you like a cupcake?" I ask her as we get to order.
"Yes please." I nod and order for her.