Seven

Lia's POV
I woke up earlier then the boys so I can start excising in the room.
Before the gym opens.
"Lia?" Liam says getting up and pulling a pair of sports shorts.

"Yeah."
"I have a bad feeling today." He tells me joining me with excioga. Excise yoga.
"It's just nerves." I tell him. He always gets nervous before games.

"It is. Ok just calm down Liam your ok."
------------------
"On the ice is penguins vs hyenas. On the centre is penguins new player Anderson 1. Yes he had a twin brother also on the team." I skate to vs the very hung over Finn.

"You! You lied."
"No, my brother is on the team he's over there and Rocco is always a dickhead." I told him then the whistle blew and stole that puck and passed that shit straight to Liam.

He ran with it and the other team stole it. I ran in hitting the puck trying to get it to brook who was free but I got pushed to the side into the wall. That didn't faze me though I got back into the game and Rocco passed to me which I passed to Emmett and he scored.

"1 points to the penguins!"
--------------
"5-4 to the penguins let's see how they do in the last quarter."
"Go Andersons go!" I heard dad shout from the top and saw mum and dad and Addie all routing for us.

"Last quarter. So close don't mess up. Felix I want you to drop back a bit when they get stuck so they have someone on a clear shot. Rocco stop being cocky. Team work is best. Lia be careful because I hear they are aiming for you." I nod. Stay clear of the mains.

"Let's win this game. Keep our undefeated streak." We nod and skate out.
I look at Finn and he looked mad.

"Lia let me take." Rocco asks and I drop back to where he was standing. As soon as it drops I skate forward take the puck and I'm getting centred so I pass to brook but the other team gets it.

I skate and take it but they shove me into the wall but as they do, one steps on my ankle filling me with pain and sliding across the ice.

"Seems like Anderson 1 is down. Looks like a foul earning Finn darris a red card." I took off my helmet and I can't breathe it hurts so much.

"And it also looks like Anderson 1 is a girl. Is this know of? And it is known of."
"You ok? What wrong?" Liam came over then a ref.
"He stepped on my ankle." I say holding it.

Ref tried to take my skate off and that hurt even more.
"I can still play. Stop." I say.
"Lia you can't."
"I can Liam and I will. Just let me tie my skate tighter." They moved back and i tied it extremely tight even got ref to pull and I stood up. As much as it hurts 5 minutes on the clock I can do this.

"Lia get off the ice!" Dad shouts from the side. I skate over to him avoiding too much pressure on my left foot.
"I'm fine."
"Stand on it one foot and spin. Show me your fine." I rolled my eyes and went back and took my foul shot while Finn was off the ice.

Medics were telling me to get off the ice but I refused. We have to win.
"Lia. Don't hurt yourself more. Off the ice."
"Yeah. It would be safer." Emmett and Rocco tell me.

"No we have to win." I say.
"We have 4 minutes and 23 seconds we will do fine." I shook my head.
"No! I have to be on ice. Let's play!" I shout getting into place but Rocco takes my stick away from me and I get mad.

"Stop! Let's win!" I say and he shook his head and Liam grabbed me. I pulled him off me but Rocco grabbed me and pulled me off the ice.

"Play without me." He told Liam as medics came to me and tried to take my skate off.
I tried to move them away with my other skate but they put a guard on it.

"Stop." Rocco told me.
"We are going to have to cut through your skate." They say.
"These cost a lot!"
"They will buy you new ones." He told me.

"We have to take you to the medical room so hop or your teammate can carry you or something but let's get you there." I started hopping but Rocco just carried me bridal style but they do this to all injured teammates.

"Put these on and please sit very still." They gave me and Rocco glasses to put on and I had to look away because I couldn't look.

I heard a saw and I freaked the fuck out. Rocco just covered my eyes a held my leg down.
"Hey. Stop freaking out." So useful.

They cut my skate off and I wanted to cry.
"Call an ambulance she has to go to hospital." I'm ice hockey life is over.

I thought I could go far with this but apparently not.
"Is he going with you?" One asked and at this point I gave up.
"Yeah I am."
-------------------------
They gave me a cast. They gave me a fucking cast.
"No skating for 2 weeks. It's only a fracture so your lucky."
"2 weeks?! But that's so long! I can't wait for 2 weeks."
"Well sadly you do." Then he just walks out.

"My whole life is over." I say and Rocco just leans back.
"No it's not. It's just a fracture."
"Your not the one who can't skate for 2 weeks. Skating is my life. I skate practically everyday. Now I can't." I say.

"Look I understand. It's happened to me before and I missed 6 games we don't even have any games planned for the next 2 weeks. So just take it down a notch." Maybe Rocco is right. 

"Why didn't you tell us about your..."