Twenty nine

Lia's POV.
"Rocky. Lia! Wake up!" Someone was crawling over me and trying to wake me up.

"Sami get back into your bed." Rocco groans holding me tighter.
"No! It's wake up time. Get up!" She jumped jumping onto of Rocco and slightly on me.

"Ok. I'm up." He picks her up and looks at her. I'm still half asleep.
"Lia. You do like my brother. You staying in the Same bed together." "Stop it with this Lia likes me thing. Ok? It's annoying." She nods then hugs me.

"I'm sorry."
"It's ok. Right. I'm going to get up and have a shower. Be back soon."  He nods and I go have my shower putting on clothes I will wear for school later.

Before going back I pick up my skates and chuck then downstairs.
"I'm back." I say seeing Sami drying herself.

"Hi! Rocky is having a shower. Because he smells." I laugh helping her get dressed putting on her pants.

"You know last night. I want to tell you want rocky thinks about you."
"Go on."
"He told me your really beautiful and funny and he told me that he wants to touch and hump you. He really likes you but he told me he can't have you because you like girls." I laughed a little.

"I do like girls. But I like your brother too. But I can't have him because he's a friend."
"But you could be more then friends like me and Emmett. Emmett is my boyfriend."

"Is he now?" I laugh.
"Yeah but he thinks I'm too good for him. But I'm not. I really like Emmett but he doesn't like me." I think that's the most cutest thing ever.

Rocco came out the shower and I looked at him smiling.
"So, you want to hump me now?" I ask.

"Oi you little shit. That was between me and you." He says picking her up and rubbing his wet hair on her, making her giggle like crazy.

"I'm sorry!" She screams.
"Yeah well now you have to sit on time out because you weren't meant to tell anyone." She nodded and he put her back in her cot as she sat there quietly.

"Plus you knew that already." He says.
"I know. But it's funny to hear it from a 3 year old." I say.
"Yeah not as fun being exposed by a 3 year old." Sami giggled and Rocco looked at her which made a mute.

"Can you get her dressed for me please?" I nod as he lays out out her clothes.
"She's dressing up for hockey like us. Then we will take her to see coach." She jumped up.

"Coach! I want to see coach!" She screams in my ear.
"Yeah iou will."
------------------------------
"Coach!" She screamed running toward him in her skates.

"Sami! My best little hockey player! How are you!" Coach says picking her up, hugging her then putting her in his shoulder

"Good. Rocky is stay with Lia. So I get to stay with Lia too!" Coach looked confused.

"Do you like Lia?" She nodded and coach called us over.
"Lia can you take Sami on the ice for me while I talk to Rocco." I nod and I let her run onto the ice.

She could skate fast. For a 3 year old she's doing pretty well.
"Right. Sami off you can help me ref!" Coach shouts.
"Okay coach!"

-----------------------------------
"Faster faster!" Coach shout as we play a game.
"Yeah faster! You suck!" Sami shouts as well.

The other team has the puck and I'm trying to win.
"Lia! Drop back!" Rocco shouts but for me to get the puck I need to move forward.

I moved forward and Emmett pushed me up against the wall and they scored.
"Lia I told you to move back!" Rocco shouts at me.
"It was a smarter idea to move forward!" I shout back and he pushes me back so I started pushing him.

"Don't fucking push me!" I shout as we get into a full blown fight before coach gets involved.
He skated on and pushed me off Rocco.
"Teammates don't fight on failures. Lia your intentions was good and the right thing to do but you need to listen to Rocco. Rocco she knows what she's doing only advice if necessary. Go get dressed." He really pissed me off.

I left first walking right passed Sami to get changed.
"I would prefer if you didn't ignore my sister." Rocco says taking his jersey off.

"Don't fucking talk to me." I say.
"Don't start fighting again. Just both say sorry and get in with your daily lives." Stanley said getting changed in between us.

I went to have a shower and I thought I'd look nice to day so I wore one of Addie choice of clothing. A blue skater dress with a belt and I sat in the boys toilets doing my makeup and straighten my hair when Rocco came up.

"I'm sorry. For fighting you."
"It's fine." I say.
"Who are you getting nice for?" He asks.

"My self. Anyway what's it to you?" I ask. Leaving my straightener to cool.
"Just asking."
"What's happening to Sami?" I ask walking around him.

"Coach is dropping her off to nursery and your mum will pick her up because she won't let me miss school to pick her up." I nod putting my shoes on and picking my bag up.

"Sounds like my mum. I'm going to meet up Addie and I will see you later." I hugged him goodbye before going to meet Addie.

"Before you say anything I think you and Rocco make a very happy family." I rolled my eyes and continued walking.
"Addie. I think I really like him. But I know I can't date him." I tell her.

"Why can't you? You like him and it's very obvious that he likes you. Why can't you be together? Don't skate around the rink and meet in the middle." She tells me.

I don't know. I really don't know.