Twenty five

Lia's POV
I thought I'd get a long sleep but I get woken up by my dad banging to trays together in my room.

"Go away." I say throwing a pillow at him and turning to Rocco.
"Wake up. Morning exercise day. Full of running, gym work, gymnastics, protein shakes and yoga! Wake up both of you!" He bangs them louder and it just ticks me off.

"Piss off! Actually fuck off! It's 2 in the morning, I'm sleeping and come in banging trays in my fucking ear! Go away!" I shout at him.

"Lia! Language!"
"No! Fuck off! Let me sleep."
"Up and out of bed now. You are in a lot of trouble." He left the room and groaned so loud before putting my head under my pillow.

"Why is he waking you up at 2am?" Rocco asks and I literally start crying because it's too early and I'm hormonal and I just want to sleep.

"Why are you crying?" He asked hugging me.
"Because I want to sleep and he woke me up." I cry.
"I still don't know why your crying."

I turned away from him. Because he's being really insensitive.
I'm due on Monday so I'm just pmsing badly.

"Come on let's get up. So that he doesn't come back in." I don't want to get up.

Rocco got up and dragged me out of bed. So I kicked him a few times and he just kept trying to pull me out of bed.

"Rocco fuck off!" He held me with his arms around waist and I just hugged him.
"I'm sorry."
"Yes you should be. Now put in clothes while I go borrow clothes from your brother." I nod and put on the simple yoga shorts and sports bra then I get back into bed.

"Nope. Get up. Come on." Rocco picks me up again and I try to hit him.
"Lia hit me and I will kill you." I stop kicking and make my way downstairs to mum making protein shakes.

"It's too early to be up but here. Purple one is Lia's" mum says.
"Down it then we go." Dad says. So we all down the proteins shakes leaving all of us with tashes. We wipe them off before running outside up 3 big hills and doing high knees.

"Handstand push ups!" Dad shouts so on our hands going up and down.
"I can't do a handstand." Rocco says.
"If my wife can do it you can!" Rocco tried and fell making me and Liam fall and laugh.

Rocco stood up and dad got in his face.
"Do you think this is a joke?!"
"No."
"No- what?" He's really mad now.

"No sir." He said confused.
"All of you drop and give me 50. Honey you give me 20." Favouring mum over us. So nice.

So we all stopped and did 50 push ups and I'm tired.
"Crunches. 30!" So we did 30 crunches and by now I'm so tired.

"You can do better then this! If your team loses on Monday against my team I will be very disappointed! Work harder!" We have a game on Monday?

I take a breather and he was onto me.
"1! Did I say you could stop!" I kept going and he was right next to me.

"If you can't work hard then you don't deserve to be on the team! Can you work hard?!"
"Yes coach!"
"Then do it! Your sucking right now! Do better then all of theses here!" I'm trying.

"Rocco faster! Faster! Faster! Your fast in the ice be fast now! Liam don't let your mum beat you! You want to be known as the boy who lost to their mum?!"
"No coach!"
"Then work harder!"

---------------------------
We did so much more and I'm tired and dripping of sweat but now I'm doing the splits against a wall while touching both of my feet.

"Make it straight! Want to win make it straight!"
"I'm trying coach!" I shout. Wrong thing to shout.
"Trying! I didn't bring up a trier. I brought up 2 winners!"

"Yoga time!" Mum shouts and I'm on the floor tired and in pain for being in the splits for 5 minutes.

"Everyone upstairs to the yoga mats." I genuinely feel like I can't walk. But I got up and we went outside where it's cool onto the yoga mats spread out and around mum.

"Take a mat and just sit on it cross legged. Get comfortable." Mum says calmingly.
So we do.
"Take deep breaths in and out and take this time to think of someone you love it something."

Dec - Kate
Liam- Addie
Lia- pizza
Kate-Dec
Rocco- Lia

"Think about what you would do for them and as you do slowly stand up."
Pizza is good and calming. Makes me feel good. Always there for me and doesn't stab me in the back like Scarlett did. Stupid-

"Happy calm thoughts Lia. Being tense wouldn't help."
Ok pizza is good. It tastes good. I did that as I slowly stood up.

------------------------------------
I want to see comments before the next update!!