Twenty eight

Lia's POV
We did games and talking before mum came back with Sami.
"Rocky! Rocky look! I got my ears done." His eyes widen and he grabbed her looking at her ears.

"Rocco im sorry. I went a little overboard." Mum says coming in with so many bags.
"What did I tell you." I whispered to Addie.
"Overboard? That's an understatement."

"Do you like my ears!" She shouts.
"Yes I do. I go sit with one of the team for a second." She ran over to Emmett as Rocco went out with my mum. Probably to tell her off.

"What are we doing?" She asked
"Next we are doing hair braiding."
Addie said and she got really excited.
"I want to braid Brookie hair!" She shouts, tackling him.

"Nope. Your not braiding my hair little one." She look like she's about to cry.
"No don't cry. I just don't want you to do it." And she started crying.

"Come here." Emmett says and and she walks over hugs Emmett.
"Why is she crying?" Rocco asks walking in and taking her from Emmett.

"Brook wouldn't let her braid his hair." Addie explained.
"Dude don't make her cry." He kick him lightly.
"Sorry."
"Do you want to do my hair?" He asked her and she nodded.

So he sat down and Addie gave her a bunch of clips and elastic bands.
Before we started braiding and tying the boys hair.

----------------------
"Rocky you look really pretty." Sami says looking at her brother. I tried so hard not to laugh.
"Do I now?" He says before pulling a random face.
"Lots of girls will love you."

"Speaking of girls, Rocco Sami told us you have a little crush on Lia." Felix says and Sami nods before shaking her head.
"I don't that's a 3 year old taking everything out of context. Sami what did I say about Lia before the secret stuff?" He asks.

"He said we wanted to crush you and that you were very rude and bad things that mummy slapped him for."
We all laughed.
"Don't worry because I thought exactly the same thing." I say.

"We know. The rivalry was funny for us to witness." Brook says.
"But now rocky likes her. I say they should have little kids and I can be friends with the little kid."

"No no, Sami. I will never have kids with your brother. As much as he's my friend I wouldn't have children with that." I circle around Rocco.

"You don't like rocky?"
"I do but not like that." I try to explain.
"So your not going to hump each other?" I laughed but I shouldn't have.

"Who taught you that?" Addie asked her.
"Mummy. She told me that only people who love each other very much hump each other but rocky doesn't listen to the rules and humps anything." That was just too funny to hear come out a 3 year olds mouth.

"That's not true." Rocco says.
"Yes it is. Yesterday I asked where you were and daddy said you were probably out humping a tree." At this point we were in stitches.

"Ok enough." He tells her off.
"Sorry rocky." Aww.
"She's just so cute." Addie voices my thoughts.

"Anyway time for nail painting and ice cream. Also can someone order pizza."
"I will." I say getting up from behind Emmett.

"I will help I know what all the boys like." Rocco says getting up and coming with me outside.
He kisses me so hard once we are out the room.

"Thank you so much for everything." He says and I kiss him more.
"You do want to hump my brother!" Sami says and I go wide eyed.

"Sami this is a secret between us ok. If you tell anyone there will be a lot of trouble!" I nod agreeing with him.

"Ok. Huggies." We both hug her before ordering the pizza.
"How about me and you get ready for bed?" Rocco suggests.

"Can Lia come with us?"
"Yeah sure." I say and I help her get ready for bed putting on her night nappy and her onesie before we run back into the room where they are watching love actually with us.

"Hey! I chose this." I shout jumping in to the pill of covers.
"Ps we are all leaving at 2 because we have practice tomorrow." We nod because that completely fine.

----------------------------
We painted nails, had ice cream, watch stupid love movies and cried well me and Addie did anyway.

"Thank you guys for everything." I say hugging them all.
"It's ok. We will see you later."
"Bye." Addie had to go as well so I helped Liam clean up as Rocco to the sleeping for 5 hours already Sami to bed.

After I cleaned up I went to Rocco's room to say good night.
"Hey. I wanted to say good night."
"Can you come stay here for a little bit?" I nod getting into the bed with them.

"I'm worried. I worried that if I don't take care of her properly they will put her into care." He whispers looking down at his sister.
"My mum loves her to much to let that happen. Plus your great with her. Don't worry." I told him.

"Thanks." He got up and put her in a cot that I didn't know we had. Before lying back down.
"The one thing that I hope is that my mum's ok." He whispered to me.

"That's good you hope she's ok but don't stress to much. Ok? Tomorrow we will get my mum to take care of Sami, so we can go out and get laid." He nods.

"Thanks for everything Lia. Your amazing." He hugs me hard.
"Don't thank me. I've done nothing. Literally." I say.

"Stay here tonight. Please?" I nod and slept the night In his room.