Thirty two

Lia's POV
It was really late at night and I'd already been to see Addie and told her everything. She was there to comfort me until she had to go so I've just been driving for hours and I'm about to run out of petrol so I drove back home.

My brother was the first person to come to the door and hug me.
"He's been in his room since you left. "
"Should I go talk to him?" I ask him and he shrugged his shoulders.

"But he's right stop thinking about everyone else and think about what you want." I nod and hug him before walking upstairs and knocking on his door.

"Come in." I walk in and sit on his bed. Sami was fast asleep and he was on his phone in bed.
"I think we need to talk." I say.
"I'm sorry." He said.
"I'm sorry too. I think the reason why I keep myself away is because I'm too afraid of getting hurt again."

I breathe in trying not cry.
"I make myself so attach and when something goes wrong I get upset and to make matters worse it all comes back to me like I'm the one who did them wrong. I don't want that to happen again. But with you so much more could go wrong and i end up so heart broken I wouldn't know what to do." I started crying and he hugged me.

"I understand that. What do you want? Deep down if no one else could comment what do you want to happen." He asked me.
"I want to be with you. But something is telling me no." I'm actually telling him my feelings.

"Let that something go. Lia all I can do is ask me to trust you. I will never hit you unless we are on the ice, I will never cheat on you and I will never make you lose trust in me." He told me holding my chin to make me look up at him.

"Promise?"
"I promise." I hugged him tighter and he hugged me back.
"So tomorrow I will take you on a date but I have to do one thing. Before I can ask you out." He got out of bed and held my hand and took me downstairs to my parents.

"Sir. I would like to ask you if I can date your daughter." He asked my dad.
"Do you promise that you won't hurt my daughter?" He nods.
"If you do I can kick you out the house?" He nods.

"Then yes." Mum looked excited.
"No!" Liam shout.
"I just told me I should do what I want to do!" I say.
"I thought you were going to say no! You can't date Rocco! Actually date him. But if he fucks up one time or I see something I don't like don't expect me to be nice." I nod.

I walk over and hug him.
"I trust him. I think you should to."
"Lia I don't want to trust him." He looks at me upset.
"Try. For me?" He nods and hugs me hard.
"Ok. But my threat still stands." Rocco nods.

"Off you go. Then before I changed me mind." Dad says and we both run upstairs.
"Are you sure you want this?" He asks.
I nod and I kiss him.
"Let's get some sleep." He says and I happily nod.

-------------------------------
I felt really good this morning. My heart felt so good and I just wanted to keep smiling.
"Morning." He said all hot with his deep voice.
Why am I like this. It's been less then a day and I'm in awe.

"Morning." I smiled back.
"Where would you like to go on our date tonight?" He asked.
"I don't know. Pizza?"
"Pizza, is not a date food. One where you will look like a lady and not like a tomboy. Pick something that that includes a knife and fork."

"Hey! I can make pizza lady like. That's like saying you can't make figure skating manly." I use as an excuse.
"You can't. So you've just contradicted your self there." I sat there and thought. You but it's near enough impossible.

"Shut up. I tried to be smart." He laughed and I just rolled my eyes.
"So think where do you want to eat?" I literally can not think of anything.

"TGIFridays?"
"Pick somewhere a knife and fork is used!" He stresses.
"I don't know!" I shout back.
"Fine I will ask Addie. For now I get to do this without you screaming at me." He kissed me pulling me closer and on top of him.

I started moving my hips a little when we got a little around of applause.
"Yay!" Sami was jumping in her cot.

"Rocky gets to hump Lia! Rocky your wishes come true! We can be a family!" She rambles excitedly.
"All your greatest wishes?" I ask getting off him so he could get her.
"Yeah of course who wouldn't want you?" He asks.

He lied back down and with her.
"Wait. You made rocky upset. made him cry. He said you had a fight and both say thing you shouldn't. I asked if he was ok and he shook his head but promised he would so I gave him a hug and we watched Disney movies until I fell asleep." My heart. She was so innocent and I loved her for that.

"Did I really make you cry?" I asked Rocco.
"No. I was just upset that I probably messed up the chance of being with you."
"Uhuh! He had water falling down his face and everything but because he's a bear he's trying to make himself look strong." She showed us her muscles.

"A bear?" I ask.
"Mum would always call me a bear when I was upset but refused to show an emotion because I'm a man." I nod. That's cute.

"Rocky where is mummy?" Sami asked sadly.
"Mummy gone on an adventure and I don't know when she's coming back." My heart broke for them.

I literally wanted to cry. I think Rocco was doing amazing and with a 4 year old sister just makes my heart melt even more.
"Is daddy still on the special drink?" She asked and I had to act like I wasn't crying. I kept wiping the tears away. Be strong.

"Yeah so we are hiding out for a little bit." My heart.
"Lia why are you crying?" She asked and my heart.
"Because I'm sad." I say.
"Don't cry. Mummy says it makes your face red." She came over and wiped the tears away with the bed sheet. 

"She's to innocent for the world." I say hugging her.
"I know. I know."