Seventy seven

Lia's POV
I continued to work out after Sami running away and Rocco coming to sit with me.

More or less just gymnastics skills.
"He's still pissed but he'll get over it." Rocco says.
"Of course he'll get over it. But be a bit sympathetic he's hung out with you as a straight person and just realising his true colours." I tell him working on flexibility.

"I just don't understand how I didn't see it. Emmett and Brook are the closest people to me. We grew up with me and I never knew that Brook was gay." Rocco told me pulling my leg a little so I don't break my foot.

"Thanks, but maybe Brook has just realised it. Plus it's not that easy to get to terms with. With me I thought girls were hot, I tried it and I liked it plus everyone thought I was gay anyway so it was easy. But Brook, no one suspected and on top of the whole Jason thing his parents freaked out as well. It's probably very off putting to someone, especially for someone who's masculinity could be questioned by the bigots of this generation." I tell him moving into a new position to stretch my legs.

"Well anyone who tries to do that can get a fist to the face. No one will make my friend feel inferior for no reason, be-because of what? Because he likes someone different from the normal? Lia man, this is annoying." He sighs leaning back, putting his hands on his face.

He was really feeling for Brook and it's nice to see him trying to understand and defend his friend.

"The perks of being part of the LGBTQ group. Once your out you become a minor and it's not cool that people use that to their advantage." I tell him and I kneel in front of him and put my hands on his shoulders.

"Look, Brook will be ok. He's grown and make the right decisions." I tell him.
He smiles and kisses me on the head.

"Motherly advice Eros would have needed. It's times like this, I love seeing about you." He says. We would of been good parents. I know we would of.

------------------------------------------
Hours later when Rocco took Sami to swimming and Liam is banging Addie, Brook comes out of hiding and sits next to me while I watch shadow hunters : the moral instrument. Not kidding best show ever #clase and #malec forever.

"Hey Lia." He says.
"Shhhhh, malec moment." I tell him but take his hand to sit down.

Magnus on any mission I've ever been on I've never felt that type of fear. Ever. Not knowing if you were alive or dead. I was terrified.
So was I
Magnus.... I love you
I love you too

 I love youI love you too

My heart as they kissed. I was so happy. I wanted to cry, I ship them that much. Then the ending made me cry. Stupid Simon, always in the way.

"Sorry, Brook what's up?" I asked him wiping my tears of frustration.

"I was wondering i could talk to you?" He asks.
"Yeah of course." I say sitting towards him.

"Did you ever get made fun of?" He asks.
"Brook I know there's another question because you know the answer to this one but all the time even before I came out." I tell him.

"Ok. Is Rocco mad at me for being gay and making everything harder, including--" he touched my stomach and I knew he meant about Eros.

"No, I'm not and Eros wasn't your fault. You are the last person I blame. We blame. To be honest I don't blame anyone. If Eros was meant to be then he would be. Brook you don't make anything harder so stop thinking that you do." Rocco says from the doorway acting all secret and unnoticeable in the shadows like Stefan or Damon from vampire diaries.

(Sorry I just got Netflix your going to see a few tv references for a bit. 13/4/17)

"Thanks man. It means a lot." Brook tells them and I see them having a bro moment so I leave them to it and see Sami in the door way, smelling like chlorine.

"Let's get you washed shall we?" I ask and she nods running upstairs. I need to remind him that he can wash her in the swimming place, she's a child they won't judge if he's there.

"How are you holding up?" I as Sami as I wash her down.
"I don't understand." She asks. Now realising I should be less vague talking to a 3 year old.
"How do you feel about baby Eros?" I ask. I don't think I had a proper chance to talk to her about the death of Eros.

"I'm sad I didn't get a brother. But Rocky says when the time is right Lia will be pregnant (said very badly) and we can be a happy family." Awww.
"Ok, so what do you think about go to university with us?" I ask. I'm just asking questions to pass time.

"Will I get to go to class with you?" She asks.
"We can talk to Lucy. But we still have to write our entry essays." I tell her.
"Can I help?!" She asks jumping.

"No Sami. This has to be done on our own but if you promise to behave with auntie K while me and Rocco fill this out, I will take you to the farm and you can see animals." I tell her and the light light that gleamed in her eyes when I said that broke my heart. I will always wish I could see Eros do that.

"Can I see a sheep?" She asks.
"Yes, you can see a sheep and you can feed it too." I tell her and she hugs me getting water everywhere. Oh Sami.