Ninety-five

Lia's POV

Today is going to be a very relaxing day. I'm not going to annoy anyone or fight. I'm just going to drink and tan. "BABE STEF IS COMING OVER!" Uncle Brain shouts from the top of the stairs almost making me drop my cup of milk. It's only 11 so don't judge me. Uncle Rick just looks at me and rolls his eyes. "OK!" he answers back before hearing Uncle Brian squeal and it made me and Uncle Rick laugh.

"Whos Stef?" I ask Uncle Rick as he sits down next to me.

"Stef is Brian's lesbian best friend. she's very outgoing, very forward and the typical lesbian accept she doesn't hate gays. I love her but things get really crazy when she comes round so be prepared for a party and beware she can smell lesbians/bisexuals from miles away." he tells me in a sort of spooky way which just made me laugh.

After the whole Stef can smell lesbians fiasco. I went outside where Sami and Rocco were and started to tan next to them.

"I'm literally waiting for the really awkward tan lines so I can laugh at you." Rocco says out of the blue.

"You'll get tan lines too." I tell him and he pulls up his short leg to show the already very big colour difference.

"You tan so easily!" I exclaim. He's so lucky because I'm British, I am not only fair skinned, I burn before I tan.

"My dad is Greek and my mum is from Malta so we have very good tanning backgrounds." I roll my eyes out of jealousy, just as we here screams of excitement.

"I'm guessing it's Stef." I say to Rocco.
"Who's Stef?"
"Uncle Brian's Best friend." he nods picking Sami up and reapplying sun cream on her so she doesn't burn.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

It takes some time as Rocco and I tan before Stef comes outside and sits next to me. She is gorgeous. I am not kidding.

(I'm sorry I had to

(I'm sorry I had to. Ruby Rose is goals)

"I don't believe we have met yet I'm Stef." She puts her hand out for me to shake and I do as I sit up.

"Hi, I'm Lia. Your Uncle Brian's best friend aren't you?" I ask/ introduce myself.

"I have more labels than that but yeah let's go with that. How old are you?" She asks me.

"18."

"I defiantly have more labels than that." Steff says suggestively as she bites her lip and looks me up and down.

"Stop flirting with my fiance. That would be nice." Rocco mumbles as he turns away.

"I can't help it you chose a very hot and sexy girl but fine I'll back off for now. I will see your fine ass later." she says before walking away.

I did feel bad for Rocco and it made feel really guilty that I was bisexual. I don't want to be that thought of bisexuals that they can't be faithful, which they can but I for some stupid reason always feel like I have to have a girl in my life and I want to be faithful to Rocco because I love him with all my heart but I'm just a prick when I want to be. I almost feel selfish. Rocco's ok with me dating girls but I feel like he's allowing me to cheat and I'm not allowing him. I am very aware that isn't the case but that's what I feel like.

"Before you get worried, I'm not going to sleep with her or anyone else. Only you." I reassure him.

"I'm not worried that you will sleep with her, I'm more worried at the lengths she will go to but I trust you not to so I'm not worried. You have trust in me, I have trust in you." he tells me, cuddling me.

"Ok." Is all I say. Maybe I'm still questioning my sexuality.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I went to Maddie as soon as possible because I needed some best friend advice.

"Addie. I'm questioning something that could change my relationship with Rocco and I'm scared." I say to her and she immediately gave me a hug before taking my hand and taking me upstairs into Liam's room.

"Whats wrong?"

"I'm Questioning my sexuality again and it worries me slightly that I might end up breaking Rocco's heart and I don't want to do that to him." I cry.
"You think your a lesbian?" I nod and she sighs.

"Well I say think very carefully because this is a big decision and weather or not you confide in Rocco."
"I am not telling Rocco. That's like telling him I'm not sure if I'm going to break up with you." I sob.
"Ok then. But all you can do is just think really hard but I think it's worth telling Rocco." I nod listening to her.

I have to tell him. I'm going to.
------------------------------------------
We had a few drinks around the fire before Stef went home and we started heading upstairs.
We washed up and got into bed and now is the time to tell him.

"Lia?" Rocco starts.
"Yeah?"
"Are you pregnant again?" Rocco asks.
"No why?" That is a really random question.
"Because Everett over heard you say to Maddie that you have done something that could change our relationship and I was just wondering." Oh shit.

"Well um." I don't want to tell him.
"What is it? I don't like suspense and you know that." He tells me.
"I don't want to hurt your feelings. Or make you upset but I think I'm questioning my sexuality again. But that doesn't mean I don't love you because I really really do and I want to marry you but I don't know if that's what I want." I come clean and the look on his face hurt me. He looked hurt.

"So you think your fully gay and that means you can't be with me if you are." He asks and I nod and he groans.

"So what are you going to do about it?" He asks me.
"I don't know. Aren't you angry or upset or confused?" I ask.
"I am all those things but it's not like you can help it. If you are then i will be heartbroken I know that for sure but for now all I can do is wait it out if you still want to be with me." He tells me and it's so sweet I start crying again.

"I will always want to be with you. I love you so much with all my heart. So thank you." I say and he just smiles brokenly.

"Just promise me one thing." He asks.
"Anything."
"If you are and you do leave me, promise me that you will still help me take care of Sami because without you I wouldn't be here." I nod.
"Of course always. You and Sami will always be in my heart and I will always be in your life for as long as I will live." I wipe away the stray tear that left his face