Twenty four

Lia's POV
We were still playing the awkward question game.
"Worst sexual experience." Rocco said.
"Ok so it was at a party and I found this guy that was willing to do stuff with me. We get undressed and in the bedroom bed and I'm not even kidding I'm sure he didn't know what he was doing. He got on top of me, pushed it in and started jumping, flicking his head back. I just lied there not feeling anything and then after he had the audacity to ask for a second round."

Rocco was in stitches.
"Show me how he did it." He laugh and I did which made him laugh more then I started laughing.

It took us a long time before we both stopped laughing.
"I'm sorry but that is the worst thing I've ever heard."
"You think?! Ok what about you worst experience." I ask.

"Where do I begin? This girl was all over me. Touching me during class and everything so I took her to the toilets and she tried to ride me didn't do a very good job but then she was really loud that a teacher came in and we both got excluded for a week." Oh my. I laughed. I shouldn't but I did.

We talked for a long time before my dad came in.
"Lia you should start practicing for figure skating because the term is about to start. So off you go to the ice rink." He told me not even acknowledging Rocco.

"What's Liam doing?" I ask.
"He's out with Maddison. Why?"
"I need someone to practice with." I groan.
"I will help." Rocco says and I laughed.

"Oh your being serious, I need another figure skater." I tell him.
"Liam's a figure skater?" He laughed.
"I will call Issac and find out if he's free." Dad nods.
"No slacking off anymore. Work work work. Here me?" I nod and he goes.

Now I have to find out if Issac is free.
------------------------
On the ice with Issac and he tells me what we have to do and he has to throw me.

"Is that not dangerous?" Rocco asks on the side.
"It is. I could break my neck or my ankle but I've done it before. Just throw me properly." I tell Issac holding onto him.

"Air and I spin you. Let me just pick you up first." We stop skating and he picks me up.

"Good your light. Ok can we do the lift up from the ice and let's just hope my hand doesn't get caught In your skirt." If it does I'm dead.

He put me back down and I skate holding his hand backwards then I jump he holds me up and throws me. I spin too much and end up smack on the ground.

"Lia!" Rocco and Issac shout skating over to me.
"I'm fine. It didn't even hurt." My leg hurts but I will skate it off.
"Can you stand up?" Rocco asks helping me up.

"Yes. Look." I spin and skate backwards.
"Ok. Don't die."
"Issac what song are we doing this to?" I ask.

He got really excited and held my arms spinning around.
"Sorry by Beyoncé. One and only queen b!"

"Ok well let's play the song." I skate to the side and get the wireless earphones giving Issac's one to him and putting one of mine in my ear and the other one to Rocco.

"When I or Issac tell you to turn the song off and on." He nods and I go back onto the ice.

------------------------------
I keep forgetting bits and so does he. But we've been practicing for 3 hours and I'm tired, he's tired Rocco is tired of listening to Beyoncé.

"I will see you on Sunday." I hug him and said good bye before going home with Rocco.
"We don't have practice tomorrow but we do on Friday and Saturday." He tells me.

"That means I get to sleep in." I'm so beat after Practice that I would like to lie down in my bed.
"I'm staying over because why not."
"Ok. Just don't piss me off."
"I wouldn't dream of." He said sarcastically and I stuck my middle finger at him.

We get home and I don't even wait I take off my shoes at the door my trousers as I walk upstairs and my top in my room before flopping in my cold bed.

"Hey you dropped your clothes." Rocco says holding them up.
"I know. I'm relaxing." I tell him muffled.

"Nice underwear." They were pink lace. Addie made me get it so I'm more girly.
"Thanks." He lied down next to me and put his hand on my back.

"Lia you are freezing. What the heck?"
"I know I'm cold. I'm just choosing to ignore it." I told him.
He dragged me up the bed and under the covers with him.

"Thanks. You know your not as bad as I made you out to be." I say cuddled into close with him.
"So you think I'm absolutely amazing in and at everything?" He asks.
"And your back to your old self. Cocky arrogant and annoying." He laughs.

"I will take that as a very good compliment." I roll my eyes and turn around.
"I'm going to sleep." I was so unbelievably tired and from falling over a lot I need a long sleep.

"Ok night. I'm going to get dinner. If your dad will let me."
I chuckled slightly as he left.

It's good to have my best friend back.