Fifty four

Lia's POV
Last night not even kidding best I've had for a while.
We were woken up by our computers buzzing and I answered it and saffron was calling.

"Hey baby. What are you doing up so late?" I asked.
"I couldn't sleep so I wanted to talk to you." She said innocently.
"Ok. Look at the marks I gave Rocco last night." I move the laptop so she could see his back.

"Shit. Really went at it."
"Yeah. Wish you were here to make me feel even more better." I tell her.
"I wish you were here to give me marks like that. Look at the mark you left me last time." She took off her top and showed the hickey I left. On her boobs.

"I know. Pretty boobs my baby's got."
"I heard boobs what's happening?" Rocco woke up abruptly.
"Hey saf. And the word is our baby. One of the Sexist girls I know." She smiled and I missed the smile.

"I want you guys so bad right now." She says.
"I want you too. Next time I see you I'm going to bang you so hard you won't know what hit ya." Rocco tells her.

"I'd like that. Right I'm going to go to sleep." She says.
"Your going to think about us banging you aren't you?" Rocco says.

"No! Yeah. Night guys." I laugh saying night to her then closing my computer.

"You sure went at me last night. Like I was the last sandwich." Rocco says.
"I like it rough. Sue me." I tell him.
"Want round two?" He asks.
------------------------------------------
Best. Ever.
"Come on get up before people get curious." I say getting up feeling very sore.
"I'm tired. Give me 5 minutes." He says.

"Get up! Come on. I'm tired to and sore but we need to shower and get dressed for the day." I tell him and he gets up. We both have a shower and get dressed.

"You can't limp." He tells me.
"I'm not." I tell him.
"You are slightly." I roll my eyes.
"Shut up." I put on basketball shorts and my sports bra before running downstairs in slight pain.

"Hi guys." I say sitting down grabbing some pancakes.
"Hello darling. Where's your boyfriend of yours?" Nana asks.

"He should be down in a minute." I tell her.
"Do you think that the bible verse was scary enough?" She asks and I laugh.

"He was trying to figure out difference ways to do me but I kept saying no to all off them." Nana laughed and Liam too.

She does this to every boyfriend and Liam's girlfriends just to see how long it will take to for them to snap.

"Good luck to Rocco." Liam mumbled.
"Well then must keep up the act. He's coming." She whispered.
"Hello." He says sitting next to me.

"Son where is your shirt?" Nana asks.
"I'm not wearing one." He says.
"Then go out one on! In my house we are respectable!" She shouts at him.

"But what about Liam?"
"Did you just question my jurisdictions? Boy go put on a top before I hit you with this spatula." Never seen Rocco run upstairs so fast.

As soon as he was out of sight we burst out laughing.
"Best one yet nana." Liam high fives her and so do I.

"I kinda like this." She says.
"Stop tormenting Rocco mum. He's just asked how I survived with a mum like you." Dad says walking in.
"But Declan it's fun. Don't ruin the fun." Nana begs.
"Yeah dad. Nana's having fun and it's entertaining for me." Liam says.

"But the boy is wondering if he will live to see the US again." Dad tells us and I can't help to laugh.
"Fine. Azalea go get your boyfriend." I bid running up and he's picking up Sami who is struggling with the 8 hour time gap.

"Rochus. My nana wants you." I say.
"She's going to kill me. I swear, I thought your dad would be the problem." He says putting Sami back down and hugging me.

"Well come downstairs. Because she wants to talk to you." He sighs but walks downstairs regardless what he thinks is going to happen.

"Rochus sit down." Nana told him so he did.
"It's all a joke. I'm a nice person. I just wanted to entertain myself. Sorry kid. Welcome to the family and we aren't religious." She tells him and he looks at me confused.

"So you did this as a joke?" He asks.
"Yep." I tell him.
"I hate you guys. I thought she genuinely hated me." He says laughing. I'm glad he found it funny.

"Well I don't. My only advice is stay safe. Condoms in the bathroom and don't get my baby girl pregnant." She tells him.

"Nana I'm not a baby. I'm 18." I tell her.
"I don't care. Your my baby girl." She kisses me on the head.

"Well at least I don't fear for my life anymore." Rocco says leading his way out.
"He's a weird one. I like him."