Sixty eight

Lia's POV
We got to go home from the hospital and obviously my dad had a talk with Rocco about his mental health and he has to stay here until he (my dad) feels like he is able to take care of himself. 

Sami is staying at coach's with weekly visits at young carers because Lucy thinks it would be better that way.

So Rocco has had a hard time being away from his sister but he calls, FaceTimes and visits all the time.
As for our studies finals are coming up soon and you've never seen us work so hard to do good.

But I thought it would be nice to take Rocco on a date to relax him.
So with my hair curled and getting dressed I tell Liam to get Rocco ready as Addie helps me fill up the basket.

"Lia, are your boobs going to get smaller or?" Addie asks randomly

"Doc told me it will take a bit of time but yes and so will my stomach." I say. It still hurts that We lost Eros and the pain will never go but it's getting just a little bit easier as time goes on.

"And what about sex?"
"I'm allowed, it's been 2 weeks since but emotionally I'm not ready. I don't think I'll be ready for a long time." That was my honest opinion and I don't know how Rocco feels about this whole situation.

"That's ok. Don't do anything unless you feel ready and the same for Rocco. But this date could give you the chance to talk thing through." I nod chucking a load of sweets in.

I really loved having Addie as a best friend because she's been there for me and when I had a mini break down about Rocco and the whole hospital thing she was there listening and giving me the best advice I could ask for.

Rocco's POV
I wasn't in the mood to get out of bed but Liam forced me to get up and have a shower then helped me get dressed.

"Why am I dressing nice?" I ask putting my trousers on.
"Because Azalea wants to take you out." Liam told me doing up my buttons.

"Where is she taking me?" I ask

"It's a surprise. Plus she'd kill me if I told you. She's spent the last week setting this up." I swear I could be the most shitty person and she'd still be doing things like this.

"All done. Now you look snazzy." He does jazz hands and makes me laugh. They are so alike it's uncanny.

"Have you taking your medicine?" He asked as I put my shoes on.
"Yeah this morning." I tell him.
"Your meant to take two. Come on drink up." I roll my eyes but take and swallow my anti depressants.

Never thought someone like me would end up like this. But it happens to everyone.
"So what are you going to talk about on this date?" Liam asks me as start doing my hair which at the moment was wet and all in my face.

I need to get a haircut soon.
"I don't know. Probably about our future. We still need to think about university and the wedding." I suggest.

"Sounds like a good plan. Hey have you talked to my dad about the wedding?" Liam asks and I turn to him and just sit and think.

"I asked him for permission but as of walking down the isle no I haven't but I think I want to wait until Sami is at least like 6 so she can say something at the wedding." Liam nods at my intentions.

"As much as I could marry her now on the spot I think it's the best for the both of us if we wait."
"That sounds like a good plan. Enjoy what you have now and don't rush." I'm happy he understands me.

"Lee, is Rocco dressed?" Addie asks from outside.
"Yeah Mad. Come in." Addie comes in and hugs Liam.

They looked in love. But a content love.
"Lia is waiting for you downstairs. You didn't tell him did you?" She asked Liam scarily. Like if he said yes Liam would be in a coffin.

"No. Calm down. Jeez." He told her and she smiled.
"Good. Love you." She reached on her tip toes to kiss him and he kissed her back.

"Love you too. Now Rocco what are you waiting for. Go get your fiancé." I smile at them before going downstairs seeing Lia looking so beautiful holding a picnic basket and our blanket that we bought for Eros.

"You look beautiful baby." I say kissing her head.
"You look very handsome. Now come on we have a very nice place to go." She takes my hand and we get into the truck.

We start driving down the road and she turns to me as she drives.
"This sounds cringe but I have to play this song." She says turning on the radio.

I laugh listening to the song.
"One direction? Really?" I ask her.
"I don't like them but I love this song. It reminds me of you." She says.

"Why is that?" I ask genuinely curious.
"Because although we've had a hard time we never change how we are with each other then only thing that changes is the night." She warned my heart.

She acts like this tough tomboy girl but she's a softy and she loves cute things.
"We're only getting older, baby
And I've been thinking about it lately." I start singing along to the song.

"Does it ever drive you crazy
Just how fast the night changes?
Everything that you've ever dreamed of
Disappearing when you wake up
But there's nothing to be afraid of
Even when the night changes, it will never change me and you." She joins in with me and this is the girl I love with all her heart.