Fifty three

Lia's POV
Leaving for England today. Saffron, Rocco and I stayed at my house because I didn't want to leave her.
"Come on you need to get up you guys. I'm not even leaving with you and I'm awake before you." Saffron says jumping on the bed.

"5 minutes." Rocco says.
"No! Or I'll wake up Sami." She threatens and I just can't help but laugh.
"You wouldn't dare." He sits up.
"I will. To silence me I need a kiss." She says sitting down and I sit up stretching.

"Fine." Rocco kisses her before getting up and leaving.
"I don't want to leave you here." I say turning to her.
"I don't want you to leave but you have to. So get up off you go." I got up and kissed her lightly before going to use the shower and then put on joggers and a top.

I come back in and saffron is wearing one of my tops.
"You know you can't do that to me. I'm about to leave." I tell her pulling her closer to me.

"I needed clothes plus I prefer yours over Rocco's." She tells me.
"Ow. My heart hurts." Rocco says walking in.
"Sorry babe." I laugh and grab one of my suitcases. Saffron helps me with my other one chucking it down the stairs.

"Your going to wake up Sami. Stop." Rocco whispers/shouts.
"Sorry." She apologise and he nods grabbing two hoodies and throwing one to me.

It was his because it was massive.
"Saffron do you want one?" He asks and she nods.
So he throws her one as well before we all walk downstairs.

Mum and dad was already awake, labelling our suitcases. Sami's suitcase is so cute. When she picked it out with mum, she looked so happy.

The owl one (blue and red)

"Guys I made breakfast. It's simple because I have a lot of other things to do." We nod and sit down and eat our cereal.

"I'm going to miss you guys." Saffron says with tears in her eyes.
"Don't cry. I will call you and text and video call." I say hugging her.

"And I will sext you and send you nudes and videos." Rocco says almost as caring.
She laughs through her tears.
"Guys we have to go. So say goodbye." Mum told us as dad put all the suitcases in the car.

"Can we come with and then drop the car back?" Addie asks and mum nods. I get to spend longer with my girl.

-----------------------------------------
The drive was long and I spent most of playing with saffron's hair but when we get out the car I hug and kiss her. Not wanting to let go.

"Ew that's disgusting." Someone shouts at us.
"Go fuck yourself." Saffron shouts before forcefully kissing me.
"This is what we hide from our kids!" The guy shouts again.
"Do you want to be punched in the face?" I ask him.

"Your a girl and gay! Go back and the pussy you worship!" Not even kidding I snapped. I jumped this guy so fast before Rocco could me off him.

"Not just a girl now!" I shout before walking away.
"Baby. Please don't get arrested in England." Saffron says giving me a kiss and having to let us go.