Ninety two

Lia's POV
My heart broke in two when he handed me his twinlet (twin bracelet).

I didn't even know how he was feeling. I always knew how he was feeling. I didn't even need to ask him I just knew and this time I didn't.

"Lia-" Rocco put his hand on me and I shook him off and walked inside.
"Lia. Calm down please." Mum came after me and a had a break down. I hurt him.
"What's going on?" Dad asked and mum took Liam's bracelet from me.

"Woah. Hang on." He took it and I couldn't stop crying.
"He will forgive you Lia."
"I neglected my twin. He won't." I say and uncle Brian comes over and hugs me.

"He will forgive you."
------------------------------------------
I wasn't in a good mood at all after. Liam didn't come out of his room so I'm lying on the couch as uncle Brian does stuff to calm me down.

"I have a question to ask you but I'll ask you later. But it will be ok." I nod.
"Hey baby. You ok?" Rocco asks kneeling in front of me and I nodded.

"Your very pale." He tells me.
"It's a normal thing after the twins fight. After they get back together they will return back to the normal colour." Uncle Brian explains.

"So like Terry and Sherri off the Simpson's?" Rocco asks.
"It's not a fucking joke Rocco." I cry more.
"I'm sorry. I was just trying to lighten the mood. I'm sorry." He tells me before going away.

Liam came out and I got up and went to him and he looked like he's been crying.
"Liam. I'm so so sorry. I don't have any reason but I've been an absolute dick to you and I'm sorry but I never should of made my twin feel like that." I apologise to him and he takes his twinlet out his pocket and put it back on his wrist then gave me a hug.

"It's ok. We are different people. I just have to accept that your growing up faster. You are the older one." He tells me and I laugh through my tears.

"Thank you. I love so much." I tell him.
"I love you too." He says to me and hugs me harder.

"Right enough twin soppy stuff. Get into your couples as we either watch fifty shades of grey or blue is the warmest colour?" Uncle Brian says walking in with two movies.

"What is the blue one about?" Brook asks.
"Lesbians coming of age. Right up 2 people's alley." He points to me and saffron.

"How do you know?" Saffron asked and I shook my head. I didn't tell them.
"I saw you out side but I feel like I'm missing something?" He says looking at me.

"Nothing. Nothing at all." I say.
"They used to date!" Stanley shouts then running upstairs.
"Your bisexual! I'm so happy with you." I groan as squeezes the life out of me.

"It's just a label." I say to him.
"I have to go get something!" He shouts then running upstairs.
"I'm go to put the movie in. Liam get the popcorn ready. Lia tell us more about your lesbian experience." Uncle Rick says and I roll my eyes so hard it hurts.

"She was still dating Rocco at the time." Emmett tells him.
When will this end?
Uncle Brian come down with a rainbow flag. Yes he's one of those typical gays.

"Here. I have lots and I'm happy to give one to you." He wraps it round my neck.
"I want to know about this 3 way relationship. How did you meet saffron." Stanley asks.

"I don't remember. I was drunk." I tell him.
"I do. So we were out partying and we saw each other then we started dancing and stuff. Then it was closing time at the club. So I thought because Lia was smashed out of her mind I'd take her home. We made out in the car and in the lift up to Rocco's until she passed out so I dragged her to Rocco's door. The next morning was when Lia suggested that we be together." Saffron explained.

"Best 4 months of my life." Rocco says and I look at him.
"I mean. It was my first 3 way relationship. But I still love you." He tells me and kisses my cheek as I sit next to him.

"Rocco you are just one lucky guy. You have everything." Felix sighs.
"No I don't have everything. I just have one great girl that opened a lot of fucking doors I don't know what to do with." He says and I smile as he hugs me.

"Ok enough lovey Dovey stuff. Let's watch this movie." Emmett says so we do.

It was a good movie but Rocco and I didn't watch it much. There were too many scenes that just got me going so we went upstairs and continued up there.

"Are you sure you want to do this?" Rocco asks.
"Yeah. I'm ready." I tell him.

And for the first time in 6 months we did it. We didn't rush ourselves just enjoyed the moment.

After I cuddled up next to him and he held me close.
"I miss this." Rocco says.
"What? The sex?" I ask because I mean who wouldn't miss it.

"No. Well yes but that's not what I was getting at. I meant just being able to cuddle you and relax without someone barging in or having to go deal with Sami. Just getting to be with you." He tells me.

"Your with me everyday." It's true. I live with him. I share a bed with him. I eat breakfast, lunch and dinner with him.

"No Lia. Your not getting it. I get to be this close to you. Where there's nothing in between us and we can just relax." He tells me and I finally get what he's on about.

"I love you so much." I say to him.
"I love you too azalea." He smiles and he was right.

We never really got time by ourselves without Sami or family barging in. Just us and the sound of the ocean. It was peaceful and relaxing.