Sixteen

Lia's POV
"I ready to get drunk." I say standing in heels and a short dress.

"I am too

"I am too. Where's Rocco." Addie asked.
I shrugged and started walking down stairs.
I almost fell down them because heels isn't my thing but when I got down I saw him asleep on the couch.

"Rocco!" I screamed and he jumped up looking around.
"Lia that's not even funny." He says and may I say his half asleep voice. Ahh.

"Sorry." I say sitting on the side of the couch.
"You look nice." He says before sitting up and putting gum in his mouth.

"Addie you look nice too. If I saw you two I'd ask for a threesome." I laughed standing up.
"Yeah no never going to happen." Addie says before screaming for Liam.

"I'm awake. I'm awake." He says walking down.
"Right let's go." Rocco says and Liam and I shake our head.

"Children! Let me get photos first!" Mum shouts so we all walk to the door and I stand next to my brother first then next to Rocco with Addie and Liam.

Rocco put his hand around my waist and pulled me really close.
"Too close." Dad says walking to us in his boxers eating cereal.
"I'm probably going to be a lot closer tonight." Rocco says and I stamp on his foot.

You could see that Rocco instantly pissed him off.
"You. Kitchen now." He says to Rocco and he complies.

------------------------
Rocco comes back unharmed but I still worry what he said.
"Let's go I will tell you in the taxi."  I nod and we all go to the taxi. Me, Rocco and Addie sit in the back and Liam sits in the front.

"So what did he say to you?" Liam asked.
"He just said that if I'm messing with Lia then I have to leave and if I sleep with her I'm never allowed in your house and to stop with the sexual comments about his daughter." I sigh of relief came from me.

He did that to T except he was really angry because he slept with me.
------------------------
We got to the party and it was really loud but I was excited. We walked in and I was straight for the drinks.

I took a cup and filled it with vodka and cranberry juice before drinking it. It is refreshing.
"Lia calm down don't drink too much." Liam comes and tells me.
"Liam I'm getting wasted tonight before i get grounded." He just smiles before Rocco comes and drinks what was rest in my cup.

"Nice. Make me one." I nod and give him another cup.
"Addie come dancing with me please." Addie took my hand before running.

"Bye boys!" I shout, they probably didn't hear my voice because it was being drowned by the music.

We were dancing so well. I'm not kidding I'm surprised that Addie can dance that well and it wasn't that long before there was a boy all over her.

She gave me that look of is he hot and I nodded because he was smoking and that was her cue to get closer to him. I hope she gets laid. Hey! Girls can sleep around without be hoes.

I continued dancing and someone put their hand around my waist before grinding into me. Very forward but I continue dancing.

"Can I offer you a drink?" I nod turning around to a smoking hot guy.
He takes my hand and I walk with him to the kitchen he pours me a drink and I watch him pour it because crazy people and switch the drinks so I take his one and we drink again and again before I give up.

I put my drink down and go to kiss him. He kissed back, putting his hands on my bum and gripping firmly. I gasped and he slid his tongue into my mouth.

Sly fucker but I loved that.
We kissed for what seems like forever before he picked me up and kissed me on the fridge. He kissed down my neck and I moaned before I kissed him again.

"Do you want to take this upstairs?" I ask and he nods so I get down and run upstairs with him. There was no bedrooms left so we went into the bathroom and he had me everywhere.

Sink, in the bath, bath side, floor and then he gave me his number so we could go back down stairs for the chugging competition.

Liam had just finished and he was super drunk.
"Lia! You have to do it. Your the best at this." I nod laughing running in and taking off my shoes.

"Me! Me!" I shout and they put the tube in my mouth before lifting me upside down I took a deep breath and chugged like my life depended on it.

"Chug! Chug!chug! Chug!" They chanted and I did it for 2 minutes before I had to be put down.
"Addie! I just chugged and I feel great." I shout running to her.

"I did it too and got laid. Best party ever!" She shouts and I join her to dancing very close.
So close that a girl came to me and I started dancing with her.

She was a good dancer. It was good considering we were both terribly drunk.
"Hey, threesome?" Rocco comes over and asks.
I shook my head.

"He's my friend." I shouted to her and she smiled before kissing me and god. She's a good kisser. We stopped kissing and walked over to the couch so she could sit on top of me and kiss me.

It wasn't for a little bit before she pulled Rocco in for a 3 way kiss. Best kiss ever.
Never thought that I would do that but it's ok.

She started grinding on me and that turned me on a lot.
A hot girl, kissing me, grinding on me could this get any better.

"Rocco, Lia let's go!" Liam says so I give the girl my number and kiss her good night before leaving with them.

"Rocco you can't tell Liam what we did." I giggled putting my finger on my lips.
"I don't know.. that was pretty hot!" He shouts and I cover his mouth.

"Fine." I smile and we get into the cab before giggling trying to be quiet so we all don't wake up our parents.

We managed to get upstairs and I fell at the top stair but me and Rocco ran into my room and Addie and Liam ran into his.