One hundred

Rocco's PoV

1 YEAR LATER

To have Lia plan our wedding is so bad because all she does is stress out about and when I went to Vegas for my stag do was very well needed. Now the day has come and I'm freaking out.

I'm marrying the love of my life and I'm so excited. My best men are Liam and Brook. they have helped me so much I wanted them to be. my groomsmen are Emmett, Ashley, Felix, Ethan and Stanley. My best friends the guys that helped me through the hard times even Ethan who helped me with my breakup with Lia, which was a difficult time for me. What made it harder was that Sami was 10 and understood everything so when I didn't get out of bed for 3 days straight and didn't eat she was very concerned for me. But now I'm marrying lia and I couldn't be happier.

"Rocco, do you remember your vows?" Liam asks me fixing my very expensive suit.

I stood there blankly. I wrote them 2 months ago. I had rehearsed them last night and on the day of my wedding, I don't remember a thing.

"It's just stage fright the first word is Lia," Brook tells me fixing his suit. We all look really good mainly because I chose the suits for all of us.

 We all look really good mainly because I chose the suits for all of us

The tie was Lia's idea but I like it.

"I remember it now. Ok." I breathe out as my mother comes in.

"I'm so proud of you." She says kissing my cheek and messing my hair a little as the photographer took photos.

"Thank you, mom," I tell her as she tears up.

"Η αγάπη είναι ένα ισχυρό πράγμα." (Love is a powerful thing- Greek)

"I know." She really was happy for me.

"Lia's here. It's show time Rocco." Stanley tells all of us making me worried.

I go and stand at the altar at the front of everyone

I go and stand at the altar at the front of everyone. all looking at me, then watching Liam and Maddison walk down. The best man and maid of honour. The list went on.

Brook and Becca

Emmett and Sofia

Stanley and Lia's very single friend Tayla. She was on Lia's hockey team and very violent.