Nineteen

Lia's POV
I drove to her house eating a mint because smelly breath doesn't do well on a first date. But I was really nervous. I've never been on a date with a girl.

She is hot but it's not about looks. It's more about personality then looks. Let's just hope she's nice.
I get to her house and get out my car to knock on her door.

Her dad opens the door and this is how all the boys feel picking up girls.

"You must be Lia. Hi." He shook my hand and I just smiled shaking back.
"Scarlett! Lia is here." She came down and looks really nice with her long red hair.

"Hi Lia." She said.
"Hi." She came over and took my hand before saying goodbye to her dad and we got into my car.

"Can I just apologise for the way I acted at the party. I'm not normally like that." She told me looking down.
"That's fine I'm not normally like that either." He smiled and I couldn't help it, I kissed her. I shouldn't have though.

"I'm sorry. I couldn't help myself."
"I was going to do the same." We both shyly smiled and I started driving.

--------------------------
We talked the whole way and I feel like we clicked so well. I found out that her favourite colour is magenta, she moved around a lot like me and she is being transferred from oakgrove to Radcliffe (my school) because she smashed 3 windows.

We got out the car and we held hands to the swimming pool where the team and Addie was waiting for us.
"Hey I'm Maddison shorten it to fit whatever you want."
"I'm Scarlett." She introduced herself.

"This is Emmett, Rocco you already know him, brook, Liam my brother, Ashley, Jason and Jax." I introduced them to her.
"Hey." She says.
"Were going to get in. See you in the pool." Emmett says before all of them go running except Rocco he stayed behind and talked to us while we got changed.

"So you guys still up for that threesome?" He laughs.
"No."
"No." Scarlett says. Thank god.

"Hey worth a try. So Lia you going to ask her out or not because you guys seem like soulmates." I look at him angry. Now I have no chance.

"Yeah when are you going to ask me out?" She says and I smile surprised.
"Really?"
"I don't know I'm trying to be confident." I smiled looking down.

"Want to pick this up I'm getting cold." Rocco rolled his hands.
"Scarlett do you want to be my girlfriend?" I ask, heart beating fast. I really like her.

"Yes." She wrapped her arms around my neck and kissed me. I pulled her body closer to me and smiled in the kiss. I couldn't help myself.

"Ok stop before I join in." We stopped and finished taking off our clothes before running and jumping into the pool.

I swim over to Addie and tell her the big news.
"Addie I asked her out and she said yes." She hugged me so hard.
"I'm so happy for you!" She says.
"Now you have to help me find a man." I turned her around and made her look at Liam.

"There's one. I think he likes you." She looks at me questioning my thoughts. I nod because it's true.
"Just have fun. Come on let's jump in." I drag her to jump in. Almost jumped on my brother but it's ok.

I look around and Scarlett is just standing there.
I swim over to her wondering why.
"Hey, what's up?"
"I don't know anyone here. You seem to be having fun. Just go back." I shook my head and pulled her hand up and linked her hand to mine.

"Come on let's go and play, I want you to have fun." I pulled her towards the group and it wasn't long until brook attacked us making us fall under water.

--------------------------
"Thanks Lia. I had a lot of fun today." Scarlett says as we shower.
"It's ok. Do you want to go home after or come back with all of us to mine?" I asked her.

"Can I go back with you?" I nod and washes myself with soap and did my hair as well.
"Sup girls." We jumped when we hear Rocco's voice in the girls changing room.

"What are you doing here?!" I shout before punching him for scaring us.
"The boys changing room is too full so I came in here." I rolled my eyes and grabbed my towel and turned off the water before getting out and taking my stuff into a changing room and got dressed.

I was half dressed when someone knocked on the door I opened it slightly when Rocco burst in.
"What are you doing now?" I ask.

"Let me get changed with you."
"Are you gay?" I ask him.
"No."
"Well there's your answer." I told him. Why does he want to change with me?

"Please there's this girl who's trying to touch me up. I mean I'm hot but don't touch my dick." I rolled my eyes.

"Fine whatever just don't look. I have a girlfriend." I told him.
"Ok."
---------------------
We got dressed and there was several times where Rocco fell over trying to get his jeans on which made me laugh so hard.

When he finally got his jeans on we left and I got back with Scarlett in my car.
"What do you think of my friends?" I ask her.

"I think they are awesome. They are funny and friendly and me and Addie both have the same interests with makeup and shoes. Thanks for today Lia. I really liked it." I look at her in between keeping my eyes on the road and smiled.

She makes my heart warm. How is that I met her yesterday and she had this much of an effect on me.