Fifty five

Lia's POV
One week later
We get to go to school and too be honest, I miss England schools.
"Can I take a picture of her?" Rocco asks running after Sami who was very excited for school.

"Yeah but hurry or your all going to be late." Nana told us.
"Sami if you stand still I will give you some lip gloss." I bribe her and she stands still.

So I give her one of my lipgloss and Rocco grabs a pic of her. 

"She looks so cute

"She looks so cute. Don't you!" He says cuddling her.
"Now all in the car. Let's go." It was a short drive to the first school and lots of parents where dropping their kids off.

"Behave. No kissing anyone just hugs and be nice." She nodded adjusting her back pack.

"Just friends here. Ok?"
"Ok. Love you Rocky, love you Lia." She hugs us before running into the school.

"Let's pray I don't get any phone calls." So do I.
We get back in the car and off to our school.

"Just so you Rocco we're known as the terrible twins." Liam tells him. Oh no.
"Why."
"Because I cause havoc and she's violent." He explains.

"Does William and Azalea have a dark past?" Rocco mocks.
"You think we're joking but we're not." I tell him.
"I'll believe you when I see it." He says.

Ok then. In for a real treat.
"Right guys go scare the new year 7s you have yet to meet. Have fun." Nana tells us and because we're new we have to go through reception.

"Oh god." Miss says just as a glance at us.
"Sup Gladys. Miss us?" Liam says banging on her desk.
She jumped and just pressed a button to let us through.

"Timetables? You should know how to do your job Gladys or is that something your husband left you for?" Liam questioned.
"Dude that's out of-" Rocco started.
"Shut up!" I tell him.

He looks down at me like really?
She puts the time tables in the desk and we get ours and go through.

"Ready to believe?" I ask him and he nods taking out his phone.

"Go then." Me and Liam run into the lunch hall with Rocco following behind then jumping on a table.
"We're back!" I shout and I've never seen the hall clear out so fast.

This gave me energy.
"Well well well. Andersons back again for more." Daisy, my best friend second leader after me.
"Yep. I'm back baby."  I tell her hugging the life out of her and her doing the same.

"I missed you Az, leaving me to keep this group alive." She says.
"Well it looks like you did a good job." I say as the boys come running in and attacking Liam.
"We thought they were joking." One says as they all jump, cheering that their leader is back.

"Let's get this back on the road!" Liam shouts pumped.
"And looky looky. It's Queen Azalea. Come here!" I run and gave Frank a hug.

"Want to go back to mine after like your last day?" He whispers and I whisper back. "You see that guy over there, that's my boyfriend."

"He doesn't have to know." And of course I slap him.
"No. Just friends." He nods and backs up.

As I go to Rocco. "So your in a gang?" He asks.
"I wouldn't call it a gang." I tell him.
"Don't tell me he's made you soft?" Rosella asks.

"Tell me I've gone soft again and you know what will happen." I warn her.
"Ok it is a gang but it's not that dangerous." I tell him.

"What did you get arrested for last?" Liam asks.
"Battery, but that guy deserved it." I tell him.
"Yo! What the fuck! You can't just go around hitting everyone you see and getting done with battery? That's something else." Rocco shouts at me.

"Your acting like you've never been arrested before?!" I argue with him.
"I'm not saying I haven't. I'm saying that what you did was stupid." He tells me and that pisses me off so much.

"So your judging me because I didn't stupid stuff in the past but I can't judge you?! Fuck you." I say before pushing past him.

I'm gone. I left the school and went to my friends outside of school.
"Little Lia. Long time no see how you doing?" Harley asked giving me a hug.

Harley was like my defender. He's big and scary. But I love him to death.
People would run seeing a big black guy with a knife so that's why we get along.

"Not good. I brought my boyfriend back from the US and he got angry at me because he learned that I'm different here and not a good type of different." I tell him.

"Well if he loves you he'll just have to accept you. If not I'll stab him for breaking your heart." I laugh through my sad smile as we sat on his couch.

"Little Lia. Babydoll why the long face?" Marlow comes in asking.
"My boyfriend learned I'm different here and he's not very happy." I tell him.

"We'll give him a good speaking to." He says.
"No. He's not from around here I don't want him hurt." I tell them.
"Well let's just hope he learns to accept you." Marlos and Harley are actual gang members but they have a soft spot for my mini group.

A knock came on the door and Liam walked in.
"Lia, the school have already called patrol." He says coming in high fiving, Harley and Marlow.

"They know where I am." I tell him.
"Limey Liam, what's good?" Marlow asks.

"I'm good. Just come to pick up feisty." He tells us.
"Well you know what to do when the police come around." He nods.

"Azalea! William! Harley! Marlow!" There's my patrol officer.

"That's us gone. See ya guys." I say giving them a hug then running out the back door and up the street.

"Guys. We do this every time. Just get in the car!" He shouts at us.
"No can do Ryan!" I shout back.
So the police chase is on we normally stop at around the park area.

"Get in the car or ill call for backup and you will be arrested." We stop and I get into my patrol car and Liam gets into his.

"Ryan I don't want to go back." I tell him as he drives us back to school.
"Why this time?"
"My boyfriend from America learn im practically a criminal and now I think he hates me." I tell him.

"If he's your boyfriend. He should understand you did stupid stuff that you regret. He'll come around and if he doesn't send him back to the US." Everyone's giving me the same advice.

I hope it works.