Fifty two

Lia's POV
Sami is getting tested as we speak but I'm at figure skating practice so saffron is there for moral support.

Addie is on the side cheering me and Issac on for no reason but is helping coach find out flaws. But she can just about stand on the ice.

"Bring it in! Issac pull her in!" Coach shouts and he holds me more tighter. Any more tighter and Elsa and Jack Frost are going to create a baby Frost.

"Issac hold her waist! You look like your trying to advance on her!" Addie shouts off side.
I slow our spinning down because I'm getting dizzy.

"Look! Is there anything we're doing right?" Issac asks.
"Your spinning in the right direction, now from the top and I don't even want to see something go wrong."
------------------------------------------
4 hours of non stop practice.
From 10 in the morning to 2.

"Great progress today. You guys can go to sleep now." I was all sweaty and tired so I trudge my way to the showers.

"You know we haven't hung out in a long time just us. How about we grab a milkshake before we go to Rocco's." Addie asks sitting by the shower so I don't have to shower alone.

"Yes. I need something refreshing. Anyway how's studies?" I ask.
"Good. My maths is so difficult but I'm working on it. What about you?"
"Skating all the time. I don't have time for school. Plus this is what I want to do in life." I tell her washing my face and body.

"But what if this fails? You need a back up plan."
"It won't fail and if it does I will take sociology and economics for a therapist or physiology to do science."
------------------------------------------
We did spend a lot of time talking about my future and hers not focusing on the boys for once and it was nice. We planned to go to the spa with saffron, Addie wanted to go and I gave in.

We drive to Rocco's and as we get close to the door we hear Sami shouting numbers.

"100! 62! 2!" We both looked at each other before going in.
Saffron is on the couch watching Sami and the tester and Rocco isn't in the room.

"Lia, Sami is amazing. She's like a mini genius!" Saffron looks totally amazed.
"I know. It's fantastic. Saf,  where's Rocco?"
"In the bedroom, I think he's taking a nap." I nod going to the bedroom as I let Addie and saffron talk.

He's on his computer looking stressed out.
"Hey, what's up?" I ask massaging his shoulders.
"The tester has already told me she can take part in the young and gifted school, but it's so far from here. It's closer to the university I'm going to but for now it looks like she has to stay overnight and I don't want that for her." He tells me. You could hear in his voice that he was upset.

"Are there any programs close for now?" I ask and he shook his head.
"It's a 2 hour drive from here then the other one is like a days drive in another state. I might have to call Lucy see if she can help with any of this."

"I think that's a good idea. You should do that soon. I'm going to go check on the girls and Sami. Ok. If you need anything just shout." He nods giving me a kiss before I walk back to watch the tester.

"Can you read this?" She give Sami her phone and slowly and with a few stutters she reads it.
"That's so good. I think we are done here. Sami here's a lollipop and I will post the rest of the results in the next 1-3 days." We nod and I let her out.

"Your a smart one aren't you." Saffron says picking her up.
"Yeah!"
"You are so smart that you might even be smarter than me!" Addie tells Sami.

I love seeing Sami's smile when people play with her, especially my best friend and my girlfriend.
"Even thought you are really smart you still need a nap. So let's go!" Saffron takes her into her bedroom.

"Saffron is a funny girl. I like her." Addie tells me as we sit down.
"I like her too. But I'm upset we have to leave her here when we go to England." I tell Addie lying over her lap.

"Well she will have me. To keep her company and you can always make it up by bringing back food."
"The food isn't that much different. But I will because you eat anything and everything." She nodded correctly and I just laughed.

"Don't forget to call me and saffron. If you forget I will forget you exist. Hear that bitch?" I nod practically in stitches.
"Addie this is why your my best friend."