Twenty three

Lia's POV

"Lia, tell me what do you want me to say?"
I didn't want him to say anything.
"Nothing. You don't need to say anything." I put my clothes on and I leave without saying anything else.

I got into the car and just sat there and think.
What did I want him to say? I just made up my mind that I'd never be his friend again but I wanted him to be. I just never thought of why or how and now I know it's made him guilty I feel bad.

"Hey. What's up?" Liam asks getting in.
"Rocco feels terrible for what he did." I say not even looking at him.

"So what do you want to happen?"
"I want to be his friend but I'm afraid if he will take another one of my girlfriends." I tell him turning as mum and dad get in with Addie sitting in the middle.

"Then set rules. He's a friend nothing more."
"Who are we talking about?" Mum asks.
"Rocco." I say and dad muttered some words which made mum hit him very hard.

"What the heck Katie!"
"Don't say that! He's only a teenager he will make mistakes." Mum defends him.
"Speak of the devil." I look out of the window and he was there.

I get out of the car and hear him out.
"So? What now?" He asks.
"Come to my house and we will talk about it." He nods and hugs me before running to his mum.

What am I going to say.
---------------------------------
"Lia the soul crusher is here!" Dad shouts from downstairs.
I run down and hit my dad.
"Don't call him that!" Dad just walks away as I take Rocco upstairs.

"So what's happening with us?" He asks sitting down.
"I was being unfair slightly. So I'm sorry but the only question is running through my head is why?" I say sitting next to him.

"To be honest I don't know. Can I tell you how it started?" I nod.
"Your literally not going to be happy but you know when we were all sleeping together after you guys had fun when you fell asleep I was like half asleep when she sat on top of me. I asked her what are you doing she said doing what you wanted all night she took me out of the bed and we did it in the bathroom but it never happened again until about a week ago. During class she got me in trouble meaning we both had to leave and she came onto me. She started touching me up and even and I asked about you she told me you were getting boring and that she wanted me I told her I couldn't so I walked away went to practice and during practice I felt really bad and I was going to tell you but I didn't want to upset you. Break when it happened I'd had enough of her teasing me so I did her but then took it way to far. She called me her way out." He explained and even though it hurt that they did it in my house she used him so that she didn't have to break up with me properly.

"It wasn't your fault and I made you believe it was. She used you." He nodded and I hugged him so hard wrapping my legs around him.
"I'm sorry."
"It's ok. Are we friends again?" I nod squeezing the living life out of him.

"Ok! I need to breathe!" I let him go and smile.
"Do you know the first thing we need to do?" He says.
"What?"
"Get new girls." I nod. I might actually be lesbian you know because being with boys don't appeal to me.

"When's the next party?" I ask. It's been months.
"Today is Wednesday so 2 days."I groan because really want to go out like now.

"Fine. Let's play a game." I say lying down in my bed taking my shoes off.
"What type of game?" He asks.
"Truths?" He nods and I get to know all of his deepest darkest secrets.

"Ok. Ummmm- favourite part of a girl besides the obvious."
"Boob. Something grab." I high five him for that.

"For you- something you wouldn't do. Sexually."
"Butt stuff. Only that goes round there is toilet roll." I tell him and he laughs.

"Never in your life?"
"Never. Will not, what about you?" I ask.
"No one can touch my butt or do anything to it but I won't do chains. I feel bad for the girl." I awe but laugh at the Same time.

"That's cute. If someone was to pay you £100 to suck a dick would you?" He looked at me funny.
"NO! Make it £1000 and I would consider it." You don't even understand how hard I laughed at that.

"What?! If you were a lesbian and someone said they would give you £1000 to suck a dick, you would wouldn't you?" I nod.
"See so don't laugh at me!"

I slowly calmed down for Rocco to ask the next question.
"What was the weirdest thing that Scarlett said it did to you?"

The first thing that popped into my head was the worst one.
"Your going to very horrified or be completely turned on. One time I took her for ice cream and we were talking and she said that she wanted to fist me with a vibrater up my ass. I shut that down quickly and when we got home to do stuff at her house she tried to fist me."
"I don't know weather or not I should be turned on it in pain for you." This is the most confused I've seen Rocco.

"It was fucking painful. Never again."
"Sounds hot but to think about it it's someone punching the inside of someone else." He punches the air and that makes me laugh

"Don't put it like that." That just hurts my insides.
It was nice to have my friend back.