Fourty one

Lia's POV
"Wake up! We've got a game and I'm treating all of you to breakfast." Coach shouts and I simply get closer to my brother.

"Come in get up!" Slowly everyone got up except me and Liam.
"Anderson's. wake up. There's food." I shook my head. I'm not hungry.

"When has Lia not been hungry?" Brook asks.
"She's normally more hungry then all of us combined." Emmett adds.
"Leave her." Rocco said and Liam looked at me.

"You two broke up?" He whispered.
I nod and Liam hugs me tighter.
"What's wrong Lia?" Coach asked.
"Nothing. I'm just not hungry and don't want to get up." I tell him.

"Rocky and Lia were fighting." Sami said and I just pulled the covers over my head.
"What about Sami?" Felix asked.
"About nothing." Rocco butted in.

"Sami come here." Coach said and asked her what we were fighting about.
"I told Lia about mummy and daddy and rocky and she got upset."
"What about mum and dad?"
"Can you just stop prying!" I shout getting up and grabbing my phone and shoes before leaving.

I'm tired of people getting involved.
"Lia! Wait!" Rocco shouted after me.
"No. Go away!" He caught up to me and held me.

"Lia I'm sorry!"
"No! I'm selfish remember! Wanting to help you! Rocco actually fuck off! I wish I never met you because ever since you came into my life you've turned it upside down!" I shout hitting him.

"You don't mean that." He says looking in my eyes.
"I do! You've fucked it up. As if my life wasn't a mess already."
"Lia I'm sorry , I was angry. I didn't mean it." He tells me but I make him let go of me.

"Rocco i don't care."
"Why won't you listen! Maybe I don't want to tell you, it doesn't matter if your my girlfriend or not! I don't have to tell you fucking everything about my life. Did you think for a second that I was thinking about telling you! No but your such a selfish bitch! You don't care!" He kept pushing me but I kept pushing him.

"I'm the selfish bitch! Fuck you Rocco! All I do is try to help you! But you pushed me to date you and now your pushing me away! I should of known way fucking better then to date the biggest player in the school!" I slapped him and he pushed me down before Sami came running towards us.

"No! I'm sorry! Don't hurt each other!" She screamed.
"Don't hurt her Rocky! Don't hurt her like daddy did." She told him and he looked upset.

"Lia I'm so-"
"Save it." I say before getting up and running off.
"Mum I want to go home. Take me home please." I call her.

"Where are you? What's wrong. My room number is 234." I ran upstairs to her room and as soon as she opened the door I hugged her and cried.
"Rocco and I broke up and I just want to go home." I told her.

"What about the game?" She asked.
"I just want to go." She nodded and grabbed her stuff. I put on one of dads hoodies and we walked to the lobby where the team was because they were getting breakfast.

"Lia are you actually going?" Liam asked running and hugging me.
I nod still crying.
"Ok. I love you." He said.
"I love you too." I whisper softly before he runs back to the team.

"Lia you can't leave."Rocco says but I ignore him.
"Rocco just leave her." Coach says to him.
"But-" I didn't hear the rest of it. I had already left.

Rocco's POV
"But I love her." I said hugging my sister tighter.

Lia's POV
Mum drove me home, she bought me drink and food and we talked but not about me and Rocco.

I'm also staying at Addie's house. So I don't have to see him. Until he moves out.
"Baby I will see you later." Mum kisses my head before I got out to go to Addie's.

I didn't have to knock she just hugged me tight and I started crying again.
"I'm so sorry." She says bringing me in.
"I have lots of ice cream in my room waiting for you." She says and I smile softly and we walked up to her room.

----------------------------------------
We watched movies and I ate with her family and now I'm attacking my ice cream.

"It's not like I was trying to upset him! He's the one fucking up my life!" I say unintentionally stabbing my ice cream with the ice cream scooper I've been using to eat with. 

"Ok! The ice cream didn't hurt you. Don't hurt it. Lia from what it sounds like is that you were being a little inconsiderate." I gave her the evils but decided to listen.
"What the fuck do you mean by that?" I asked.

"He's homeless with his sister, his dad is drunk somewhere and his mum is missing. It got that bad social services were called and you found out something and just want answers. If your dad hit you and your mum you won't be like 'oh yeah he hits us constantly, but it's ok because your my girlfriend and I can tell you everything' no. Telling you everything is probably the last thing he wants." She explains.

"But why? I'm only helping." I ask.
"Maybe he doesn't want to come off weak? Or maybe he wants you to think he can handle it. It's probably not easy knowing that your 3 year old sister knows that your dad gets drunk and hits her big brother the one that's meant to protect you and your mum and can't. But just think in his shoes." Maddison was right.

I was being inconsiderate. If it hurts Sami to say it would hurt Rocco more being the one who knew what was happening, witnessing it and couldn't protect them. I was his distraction from life when we were friends.

He stayed at mine because he probably couldn't face what was happening at home and I was such a bitch thinking about what I wanted to find out and not about what I thought I was doing and helping.

"I'm so horrible!." I groan flopping back.
"Your not. It's an honest mistake."
"I hate your working on being a therapist." I say and she laughs.

"I think the words are thank you and Liam just texted me that they got back an hour and wants to see me. Should I take you there?" I nodded. It was 10 at night but I didn't care. But if he didn't want to see me I understood completely.

I took the ice cream with me and Addie drove to my house.
"What if he hates me indefinitely.?" I ask.

"Then you have to fix it." She says.