Eighty six

Lia's POV
Tomorrow was the day we go back and we still had a lot to do but when I got back from dropping off Sami, Rocco wasn't breathing properly.

"Rocco. Breathe. Have you taken your medicine?" I ask checking him over. I don't know what to do.
He shook his head and I go look for it and the container is empty.
We came with more then enough. How have all of they gone.

"Liam's coming to give me more." He tells me.
"Ok. Come on lie back down. I'll get you some water." I tell him so he goes and I grab him some water.

"Your ok. I know you are." I say lying next to him with my hand on his stomach.

Like half an hour later he was ok and that worried me that it took him half an hour to calm down.

Then Scott knocked and I really didn't want to open the door but I did.
"Hi. Rocco's not feeling his best but we can still carry on." I say.
"Yeah, what's wrong with him?" Scott asks.

"I don't know all I know is that he hasn't taken his anti depressants because there is none but we brought like half a bottle." I say as we sit down in the couch in the other room from Rocco.

"Did Sami eat it or?" He asks.
"If she ate it we would of seen the repercussions already. I'm going to ask her if she knows how to open them if she does then I have to watch that she doesn't open them." He nods as I say.

"Anyway tell me about the tests." I ask.
"Your test shows that your fine a little stressed but otherwise your ok as for Rocco his results are slightly worrying. He's on the school list." What school list.

"What list?" I ask him getting myself comfortable.
"The school has suicide list. Where people who have committed or in the danger zone they will be monitored so if they don't appear in class for two days someone will go to their room and check. Their roommate will also be made aware if their not already. So what we try to do is put people who came from the same school together as a possibility that they are friends if they are on this list. So I believe we have put Brook Kallem in with Rocco." So good and bad.

"They're best friends. We're in the same hockey team. But Brook doesn't know about Rocco." Scott nods.

"As Sami's education. She will have a timetable and 3 after school activities. So her day starts at 9 until 1 for lessons then 2 to 4. That little in between can be for like a nap or something. Lucy told me that she likes ice hockey and figure skating so there will be a bus that can take her if you can't. It's run by an organisation that is certified. As for the last one is there something she wants to do?" He asked me.

"I've thought about gymnastics for her. It would help with the figure skating but what about ride high and young carers?" I ask.
"Ride high is on Wednesday so she won't go to any activities that day. Young carers I've fitted into Rocco's and Sami's timetable and each time they go. They go on different days you have a free period so you get to relax." Thank god.

We talked for a little bit longer before Sami was dropped off and I had to ask her.
"Sami do you know what happened to the little white and blue tablets in here?" I asked her holding the bottle.

"I put them in the toilet. Mummy did it to daddy and I'm saving Rocco." I sigh and Scott writes it down.
"Sami can you show us how you opened it?" Scott asked and she nodded.

She took the bottle turned it upside down and pushed down on it before twisting and she got it open.

"Did you eat any that were inside?" I ask and she shook her head.
"Ok. Sami you never open the orange or purple bottles. They have medicine in it to make Rocco better. Look." I picked her up and took her to our room where Rocco was out cold.

"Because you put the pills in the toilet Rocco isn't very well. Now your not in trouble because you didn't know but next time if you think Rocco's taking something bad come and tell me." She nodded.

I put her down and she ran to Rocco.
"I do think you need to keep them somewhere high. Just in case." I nod and he says goodbye.

I sat down on the couch stressed.
"Lia. Where's Rocco?" I turn and Liam's here.

"In our room. Why are you here?" I ask but he ignores me and goes in there leaving the door open.
I shut the door and go into my room and he has tablets for him.

"He called you?" I ask.
"Yeah. Sorry I couldn't get here faster. Dad let me take the private plane but we weren't issued lift off for an extra hour." I nod as he came over and gave me a hug.

"Yeah but did you know before me?" I ask.
"Yeah. He didn't want to worry you." I moved out of his hug and I sit down.

How can he not tell me. I will always worry about him but if he doesn't tell me then I'm obviously going to worry more.

"Lia." Liam says trying to touch me.
"Don't touch me. He trusts you more then me. His fiancé. The person he's about to marry. Liam. I don't know if I can still date him if he can't even tell me anything. Liam he's killing me." I say breaking down.

"Everything will be ok. He trusts you with everything and at any other time he would tell you but remember he's at his low at the moment. Ok?" I nod and hug my brother.
"So I'm staying here over night then we will go back in the plane." I nod closing my eyes on my brother.