Twenty six

Lia's POV
We finished at 4:30 and I felt very relaxed. In a little pain but I'm ok.
"Go have a shower, wind down and sleep for a little." Mum says after breakfast which only consisted of oats and fruit.

I ran upstairs claiming the shower and having a very long shower.
"Lia! You've been in there for ages! Why didn't you use your shower!" Liam shouts.
"Because this one is the best. Go use your one!" I shout back.

"Lia out the shower." Mum says so I get out wrapping towels around my hair and my body before leaving and going into my room.

I take my towel off and put my underwear on. Nothing fancy just lace. Then because it's going to be a hot day I put shorts on before Rocco came out of my shower in boxers.

"Yeah I stole your shower."
"It's fine." I say drying my hair with the towel I just had.

"Your dad is brutal." He says shutting the door.
"I know. But he means well." He does. He wants the best even if he doesn't show it.

"I know that. No dad would shout at the kids like that without the slight intention that they care but I mean that he could be a little nice towards you and your mum at least." Rocco explains.
"Well everyone could be a lot nicer but I get what your saying." I smile at him.

"I'm sorry but I have to." He walked over and smashed his lips on mine taking my shorts off and I didn't stop him.
I pulled him onto the bed as he put his hand down my pants and that's when I stopped him.

"We can't do this." I say.
"Why not?"
"We are friends and teammates and I'm gay." I tell him.
"Your bisexual. Come on we both need this." He says. I know we do but I don't want to ruin our friendship.

"We can't do it." I say.
"Then we just play. Lia come on."
I sat there thinking about it.
"Ok." I sat letting him continue
-------------------------
We did dirty stuff with each other and now we are just lying down next to each other and I'm so bisexual.

"Rocco you can't tell anyone what happened and this will never happen again." I say sitting up.
"Fine. Wish it would happen more but fine." He says holding me.
"Of course you wish it happen more but it can't it could mess out friendship, team playing and my dad could kill you." I tell him.

"So your friend zoning me?" I nod.
"Wow. Never been friend zoned before. But fine if that's what you want."
"Thank you. Now let's get some sleep so we can go to school." He nods.

"Just saying I get why Scarlett couldn't fist you." My eyes widen and I hit him.
"Don't say that! Rocco don't." I whine.

"Also surprised that your parents didn't hear." He teased.
"Stop. I know I'm kinda loud but you are to. 'Oh yeah keep going' 'your so good at this' 'uggggg'" I make fun of him making a voice that sounds like him.

"I don't sound like that." I nod and we just started arguing about it.
"Ok! I want to sleep so clothes back on and sleep." I pull my underwear on and go to sleep like that.

-----------------------------
I got to school and I was with Addie during English.
"Do you know what you know?" She says as we write our stories about being the last person on earth.

"What Addie. I'm actually really fine." I tell her. She thinks I'm upset about breaking up with Scarlett.
"Rebound sex. Just pick at random boy or girl and just sleep with them." I stay quiet because it kinda already happened.

She looked over at me and smiled.
"Who did you do?"
"What makes you think I did someone?" I ask her.
"Your quiet. Who tell me. I'm your best friend." She whines tugging on my arm.

"Rocco." I whisper.
"Rocco!" She shouts earning us some looks and I hit her.
"Not like that though." I told her everything.

"You why didn't you go further?!" She whisper shout.
"Because he's a friend."
The bell went and we left for break but people were looking at me and laughing.

What the fuck? I went to sit down with down with the team and they all gave me funny looks.
"What?!"
"Lia what is wrong with you?" Liam asked.
"Nothing. Everyone keeps looking at me and laughing. I'm so confused." I say and more people come up laughing.

"You made Scarlett and Rocco have a threesome with you, you sent nudes, tried to push Scarlett to do weird things." Brook tells me.

"I never did any of that." I sat to them.
"You and T did chains? And you cheated on T. To be honest you sound like a slut." Jason says.

"I never did any off that! What the fuck!" I shout. I look back to the circle and Scarlett is with T. She's dating T.

"What's up?" Rocco says but I dismiss it. I don't know how to feel.
"Lia don't do anything stupid." Liam said but I couldn't think.

I got up and I walked up to them.
"What the fuck are you spreading about me? I never did anything to you. I didn't do anything of what your saying. T I let go go Scott free after all the shit you put me through but you still go around saying stuff like this?!" I shout at them and Scarlett stands up in her mini skirt.

"I can do what I want bitch." I punched her straight in the face.
"Lia what the fuck!" T shouts and I just keep hitting her and she fought back hitting me back.

The boys pull me away.
"Let me go! I want to rip her fucking hair out!"
"Lia calm down." A teacher says and I don't.

"I'm leaving." I walk away. So angry with absolutely everything as I walk to the front door I punch lockers.
"Lia your not leaving the school." Another teacher stopped me from leaving.

"I am. Move." I tried to go around her.
"No."
"Move out my way! Do you want me to punch you!" I shout trying to get around her.
"No but I hope you are smart enough not to."

She's still in my way.
"Fucking move! I want to leave!" I say before getting pulled back.
"Let me go. I'm leaving." I shout hitting the person who has hold of me.

"No your not." Liam tells me.
"Liam fuck off!"
"Calm down. We will fix this."
I gave up and started crying.
"Let me go. Please." I say and he just hugs me.

"Addie started fighting her as well and Hudson is now aware with the whole situation. Everything is under control." I just want to go.

Liam made me go back and Addie was raging.
"Fucking make my friend cry! I will beat you up!" She shouts as Hudson holds her.

"Maddison shut up for 5 seconds." He says and she stops walking to me.
"Right. Let me make this clear to you motherfuckers. Make fun of the hockey team, my sister or one of my friends and your fucking dead! Do you hear me?!"

"Yes!" The whole crowd shouts.
"Now for you two. Your life is going to be missable." He says to Scarlett and T.
Before taking T by the collar and walking away.

"It's ok."
Rocco then stood up on the table.
"All the accusations about me and Lia is fake. I knew everything about relationships and all the accusations are what Scarlett did to Lia and the T ones are fake. Go one with your lives."

I just want to go home.
"Can - i- go- home- now?" I sniff.
"Yeah. Definitely." Liam hugged me, nodding.