Fourty nine

Lia's POV
I had to wake up at 3am so I could do figure skating until 6 and then hockey because in February the figure skating competitions begin and seeming as I'm not going to be here we need to get as much practice as possible.

So quick shower, cold shower because nobody is awake to turn the hot water on, a smoothie to start my day and a pick up from Issac.

"It's too early to be doing this." He says as I get into his car.
"I know. But if we want to win we have to put in the hours." I tell him and he simply nods.

We sat in comfortable silence just watching the dark sky pass us by before having to meet our coach for this competition.

"Hey guys. Figure skates on, Lia I want you in a skirt so we can work on Issac's hand placement because we need to get started!"
-----------------------------------------
Loud music, lots of spinning and very little resting time we got a lot of progress done. We have learned 2 out of 3 dances. The frozen dance where I'm dressed up as Elsa  and Issac is dressed as Jack Frost (it made sense at the time) then the traditional dance that everyone does.

But now I have hockey practice with the one person I don't want to see. "Lia! Go get changed! Hard core working today then educational talk because all of you are failing classes and I can't have that happen!" Coach shouts.

I'm failing a class? "Issac I will talk to you during free period so we can discuss costume designs." He nods and I go and get changed.

I saw him and I didn't talk to him. I got on the ice and played like he wasn't there, I didn't pass to him I didn't go anywhere near him then we had the educational chat where me and Liam are failing 6 out of 10 classes. So we need to fix that.

Coach didn't mention Rocco though and if we were together or not fighting, I would ask but it's not my place.

As soon as we were done I got changed and ran to Addie to help me get makeuped.

"I want to get absolutely shitfaced today after school. Make friends and just let go." I tell her as she does my makeup.
"Ok yeah. There's this rave that's going on tonight at the skatepark! We can dress up and look amazing." She squeals and I nod accordingly.

------------------------------------------
Free period comes and I meet Issac at the conservatory to draw out and plan our costume.

"Ok, do you know anyone in England that could do yours for you?" I nod.
"She's like one of the best and I could get yours done by her if You want. Her name is Kelsey keystone, do you know her?" I ask and his mouth drops.

"She's amazing! I love her work, if we get your measurements and maybe before I leave England I could fly you over to see if it fits and make minor adjustments." He nods excitedly so off we went to the tailoring class to get a tape measure.

We very badly drew a person and we took measurements of Issac's entire body and wrote them down. So I can take them to England. It did take a long time and then we had to get costumes for our traditional dance.

"I say white and black and you could wear a sparkly suit." I suggest.
"You know surprisingly my boyfriend was say I look good in white and black so that's the colours it is."

------------------------------------------
We spent a lot of time on that and now I'm out with Addie dressed like strippers and drinking so hard.

I'm on like my 17th shot and I've done 2 chugs and have had 6 drinks given to me. I met this girl and I've been dancing with her for about two hours.

"Lia I'm going home! Stay safe." Addie shouts over the music.
"Come on! We just got here, have a little fun!" I moan siping on a drink/ grinding on the girl I don't know.

"We've been here for 4 hours it's 2am. I will see you tomorrow." I roll my eyes and let her leave. I'm smashed out of my fucking mind but I'm having an awesome time. I don't need Rocco to have fun.

"More drink!" I slur taking the girls hand and buy more.

Saffron's POV (the girl, Lia met)
It was late and she was way more drunk then me. But it was 4 and people were leaving and I knew I couldn't leave a pretty girl like her drunk on the streets.

"Come on let's get you home." I say. Walking her out. She could barely walk so I had to drag her.
"You know your nice and hot. Are you gay? Because I'm gay." She rambles.

"I'm bi, can I have your phone?" I ask, maybe I could find an address or something to take her to.
She gives me the phone as we sit on the side of the road.

I open it and the last person on her call log is a guy called Rocco with several love hearts.
"That's my boyfriend. We had a fight but I still love him. But you are something different." She says tapping my nose.

"Ok, let's go to his house." I say clicking his contact and finding his address.
"You must give me a kiss first." She says so I do and my god was she a good kisser.

It wasn't long until she pushed her tongue into my mouth and that made it so much better.
"Ok, ok. I need to get you home now." I giggle braking away from the kiss.

"Ok. But me, you, my fingers and the best night you've ever had." She sings as I hail a taxi.
The taxi stops and I drag her into it and tell the taxi driver where to go before she pulls my face back to her's.

As we kiss her hands slowly run up my leg and I let it until she got under my dress and stopped her.
"Your drunk. Stop." She nods and continues to make out with me.

"Your here, $5 please." I pay the guy and drag her out.

"Wait. I need to pee." She says stumbling away from me then pulling up her dress and peeing on the side of the building.

I couldn't stop laughing, but I had to get her upstairs.
"Come on. The best night of my life is upstairs." I know I shouldn't tease her but if I could get her safe then so be it.

She came back to me and we got into the elevator before she passed out cold on me.
How am I going to get her now?

As soon as we got on the third floor I dragged her, across the floor and thank god it was hardwood it meant I could slide her across the floor.

So I dragged, not like earlier when she was on her feet and I got to the door.

I knocked on it before sitting her up against the wall next to me.
Nobody answered so I knock three more times until a guy answered with very messy hair and a baggy top on.

"Who the fuck are you and why are you banging on my door at 4 o'clock in the morning?" He asked.
"I have your girlfriend. I was partying with her and I wanted to make sure she got home safe." I told him pulling her into frame.

"Thank you, come in, let me just put her to sleep." He picked her up and let me into his apartment which looked very nice.

I sat down awkwardly on his couch and waited for him to come back.
"Hi, I'm Rocco." He says sitting back down.
"I'm saffron." I introduced myself feeling very tired after a long night of partying and dragging this girl back.

"So how did you find my house and bring back Lia?" He asked.
"She was awake she passed out in the lift but I asked for her phone and you were the last person she called you had your address saved in her contacts." I explain and he nods.

"Ok, well thank you again for bringing her back may I asked if you guys did anything?" I went really red. I didn't really talk about my private life with random people but that is his girlfriend I own him that.

"We just kissed, she tried to do more but I stopped her." He nods.
This felt so awkward for me.
"I'm going to go home now." I say getting up but he stops me.

"It's dark and you slightly drunk, sleep here tonight then you can leave anytime you want tomorrow to show how thankful shes home Saftey." I nod and yawn, so he shows me I think his room because Lia was in the sleep.

"This coach changes into a bed and here are some blankets." He handed me the blanket before sorting out the bed and letting me sleep.
"If you need anything wake me up." I nod before drifting off to sleep.