Eighty two

Lia's POV
Thank god the hormonal overload is over. I just kept snapping at every little thing. I also kept hitting Rocco and Liam every time they pissed me off.

I made it up to Rocco by taking him out for dinner and Liam by giving him money but now we come in and the university letters come in.

Liam and I have dreamed of this day. "Liam! The university letters have come!" I shout running upstairs to his room.

"Have that actually?" He asks pausing his game.
"Yeah. Come on." I take his hand and run down stairs as Rocco is feeding Sami fruit with the letters in stacks.

We all applied for 4 different universities and we all hope we get Boston.
"Lia wait. What if we don't get the university we want it one of us get in." He says sitting next to me.

"We're twins. They have to take us both. We are inseparable." I tell him holding his hand connecting the little magnetic bracelet we have. It's half of our star sign Scorpio. Our parents got it for us the day we were born and we used to wear it as a necklace until it fit on our wrists.

"Ok. Let's do this."
We opened the letters from Harvard. We all got in.
Then Yale. Rocco didn't because his GPA wasn't high enough but Liam got in and So did I.
Stanford I got in with a scholarship and the boys didn't.

Last but not least Boston. Their was even a Boston letter for Sami. Why I don't know but their was.
I opened it with my eyes closed and breathe out. Before opening my eyes and seeing I got in.

"I got in! I'm going to Boston university! On a scholarship!" I scream and cry hugging dad.
"I got in! On a scholarship!" Rocco says excited.

I look Liam and he looked confused.
"Liam?" I ask.
"I didn't get in." What?
I looked at his letter and he didn't get in.

"What? Let me read it." Dad says and I was already crying. I got into the dream university we've been wishing to go since we could read.

"If he's not going I'm not. I can't." I say and Rocco hugs me as I cry in his arms. Sami goes to hug Liam as he's in a state of shock.
"Wait. This is someone else letter. Williams A Anderson. Your middle name is James. Let me call the school and find out." Dad says.

"Don't worry honey. You'll get in I just know it." Mum tells him.
"Rocco what if he doesn't get in? I can't go to university without my twin." I cry.
"He will get in. Your not going to university without Liam. Your brother is a great ice hockey player and his grades are great and if he doesn't you can go to Yale with him." He tells me.

"What about you?" I ask.
"Your brother is more important than me." He tells me and dad comes back.

"Ok so Boston apologises for the mistakes but William J Anderson got in on a scholarship!" Dad shouts and I run to Liam to hug him so tight.

"We did it." He tells me.
"I know." I say crying from happiness now.
"My kids are terriers now." Mum says hugging us.

"Rocky! Can we open my letter now?" Sami asks.
"Yeah we can." Rocco opened it and their was one with big writing in an easy to read font with the words - Sami to read and a normal one.

"Sami read your letter." I tell her.
"Dear Sami, you got into Boston! If you do some tests we can find you ed-u-cation on the campus. From Scott." We were all amazed at not only how perfectly she read it but that she gets school on campus.

"What does this mean Rocky?" She asks.
"You get to go to school with me!" This is the best day ever.
------------------------------------------
Late into the afternoon we find out where everyone is going because we had to do the call ins.

Maddison- Berkeley university
Felix- UCLA
Stanley-UCLA
Ashley-Stanford university
Brook-Boston university
Emmett-Yale
Liam-Boston university
Rocco- Boston university
Me- Boston university
Sami-Boston university as well.
Saffron- university of California

As for Jason I don't know or care. But this is amazing.
We were sat in bed literally just facing each as we held hands just so excited.
"I can't believe we got into our dream university." He says.

"I know. It's perfect. Sami even has a place. The next few years are going to be the best." I tell him.

"I know." He tells me before kissing me. It was sweet then it started to get more and I had to stop.

"Sorry. Not yet. I can't." I tell him.
"It's fine. Maybe we could just make out get used to it." He suggested and I nod.

So we did until my dad came in.
"Hey, where do you want to take the team on holiday? Liam suggested Miami or California." He asks.

"Miami." I tell him.
"Are we going to use uncle's house or the holiday home?" Dad asks.
"Which one is bigger?" I ask. It's been so long since I've been to Miami.

"Uncles but he's still there so if you want to stay you should call him and tell him your bring an extra 10 people if your also bringing saffron." I nod and he leaves.

"Your taking everyone to Miami?" Rocco asks.
"Yeah. We always take our friends on holiday during the summer." He smiles and kisses me again.