Eighty nine

Lia's POV
I walked fast to Rocco. How is he going to react. I don't want to run the day because I don't know how his dad is to trust him.

"Rocco I ha-"
"Daddy's here!" Sami shout and my eyes widen.
He looked confused and looked at me and I nodded.

"I met him. I took Sami, I didn't know what else to do." I say flustered.
"It's fine you did the right thing. It's ok." He gave me a kiss and looked at me rubbing his thumb on the side of my cheek.

"You did the right thing. Thank you." He always reassures me and that calms me.
"Rocco. Hi." I turn and it's his dad.

"Daddy!" Sami put her hands out but I pushed them down.
"Why are you here?" He asked him.
"I wanted to see you graduate. I'm so proud of you son. I met your girlfriend. She seems protective over you. Your mother was like that over me." He tells him and you couldn't see what emotion Rocco was trying to express.

He looked so overwhelmed.
"She's my fiancé and I don't want you here." He tells him.
"What's going on here?" Dad and coach ask.
"That's Rocco's dad." I say and coach looked shocked.

"I didn't even recognise him. Guys let's take this outside." They nod so all of us walked outside.

"I want to be apart of your life again." He tells Rocco and that pushed me over.
"You don't get to pick and choose when you want to be in your son and daughters life! What the fuck is wrong with you? You hurt him to extents that you will never be able to comprehend and you choose to be apart of his life now. Why?! Why now! Why after everything you've done?" I shout at him giving Sami to my mum and Liam holds me back.

"You don't know anything about me." He says.
"I know enough to know your a horrible dad." I say and he made a violent step towards me.
"And what are you going to do about it?" He asked.

I was ready to fight him.
"Lia calm down." Rocco told me.
"I can't. He hurt you and Sami. You went through lots to be standing where you are and he shouldn't be part of that what so ever." I say.

"He's my dad."
"You almost killed yourself over his actions! You lost your mum because of him. Sami was hurt because of him. It all goes down to him. I don't want you hurt again because of someone who is incapable of loving his family properly." I tell him and everyone goes quiet.

"I'm not going to get hurt." He defends him again.
"Rocco. You have to choose. Me or him." I say. This is the last chance.
All I want is them safe.

"Lia. Don't do this." He's made his choice.
"You've made your choice. Take your fucking ring back." I take it off my finger and throw it at him before walking back inside and hugging saffron.

"Baby what's wrong?" She asks me.
"Rocco chose his dad over me. The alcoholic that beats his family." I tell her and she takes me away from the crowd.

"It's ok." She hugs me.
-----------------------------------------
Two Hours later and I finally have my makeup fixed and I'm having an ok time dancing with saffron and Maddie and Liam.

"Lia can we talk?" Rocco asks and I nod.
So he takes my hand and we go into the hallway.
"Coach made me realise that you have done more than my dad and I need you more but the only reason I couldn't decide is because I had a chance to have my dad back. I love you too much to let you go." He tells me.

"I'm sorry for making you choose." I say to him and I give him a hug.
"Do you still want to marry me?" I nod and he gives me the ring back.

"Now. Sami and my dad have gone home. Sami's with your parents. Can we have a good rest of the night?" I nod and smile going back in.

We still had a lot to talk about but it was the best solution for the time but let's get on with the night.

We danced to the music before going to the after after party. No parents, teachers. Just us teens enjoying our last night as teens not adults.

Loud music, drinks and weed. I know it's bad but let's live. I haven't been out in a long time.
"Here." Rocco passes a spliff that made its way over to us.

I took one puff before passing it away.
"Tonight is a good night." Rocco tells me as we see Brook drunk out of his mind with Aaron. It was too funny. Maddison full on going at my brother And saffron getting it on with a girl.

It got to the point that the police were called and we had to run out the garden and sprint home so we wouldn't get caught.

"Let's sleep in the screening room." I say to the others. So the entire hockey team, saffron, Maddie and Aaron went into the screening room and took off our suits and dresses and got comfortable before falling asleep.

Kate's POV
The nicest way to wake up is to find a trail of clothes to the screening room and a bunch of teens sleeping on the floor with blankets.

I'm not mad they are drunk but when I walked in I smelt the smell of weed and I was not happy.
"Wake up! All of you!" I shout clapping my hands and they all kinda jolt up as Declan walks in.

"Mum. Shut up." Lia whines turning away.
"No. Up now! I'm not happy at any of you." I shout.

"What's wrong?" Dec asks me.
"Do you not smell it? They were smoking?!" I tell him.
"Kate. Shhh please." Brook told me.

"Up! I'm not in the mood to be pissed about with!" I shout and now the kids know I mean business.

They all sat up except from Rocco.
"Rocco! Get up!" He didn't flinch.
"He's breathing." Lia says.
"Look! I'm am happy for you to drink but weed? I do not condone what so ever. Lia, Liam you know a lot better than to bring that to my house." Holding to burnt out spliffs.

"Kids. That's not cool. So as a punishment you can clean the entire property. Don't ever bring drugs into our house! Do you understand us?!" Dec shouts at them.
"Yeah!" They answer back and start getting him up.

"What should we do about Rocco?" Dec asks me.
"Take him up to his room and if he doesn't wake up then we will take him to the hospital." I say so Dec tried to pick him up but he woke up and threw up everywhere.

"What the fuck?" He says coughing.
"Don't smoke in my house. Ever. You go clean yourself then clean this room." Dec tells him and we walk around the house and see everyone is cleaning up.

I'm not someone to be taken advantage of.