Eighty three

Lia's POV
A few weeks later.

So we have flown to NY Boston to fix the social worker, the tests for Rocco and the school has requested that I take one too because of the miscarriage then we will do the first half of Sami's tests.

The MSE for Rocco was apparently easy for him. They advised he still take his anti depressants and he's on the school's councillor list.
Me on the other hand the test was so hard. Every little thing they would write about.

I'm also on the school councillor list but otherwise I'm ok. While we did our tests Sami was doing her tests so we left her their as we grabbed a cup of coffee.

"This could be our coffee shop." Rocco says.
"Well it could be if you want to be like everyone generic university student." I tell him.

"You don't have to butcher me on this jeez." He tells me as his phone buzzes.
He looked at his phone in shock the slightly angry.

"What?" I ask and he shows me his phone.
Texts from his mum

You will not deprive Sami of a proper school life education by taking her to university. She needs to live the normal life going to first school, middle school then high school. No 3 year old should be on a university campus. Let alone grow up on campus.

"How the fuck can she say this? You've worked your ass off to care for her and put yourself through so much and she does this. Either tell her that you've worked your ass of to make sure Sami has the best or you tell her that she doesn't have a say in what happens to Sami anymore." He sighed.

"Ok. I'm going to tell her that I she doesn't get a say. I do work so hard and I take care of her and if she wants custody of Sami again then she can go through the courts or talk to me and gain my trust." I nod and he messages her.

"Look."
Regain custody of my own child?! Where is the respect you once had for me? You are not legal guardian of her.

I am. I made sure of that and I lost all respect for you when you left my 3 year old sister dirty and by herself with your alcoholic husband. Your supposed to keep us safe and you chose your safety over your children.

"I really don't have any respect for her anymore. I used to but I've managed to get through all of this without her and it's going to be like that till the end." I hold his hand because as much as I hate this woman for what she's put him through it's his decision.

"Are you going to invite your parents to the wedding?" I ask.
"No. I can't. My dad will be a drunk mess and my mum probably won't even show up. But I have your family and our friends and more friends when we go to uni. Our wedding will be the most perfect wedding ever." He kissed my hand and I was so happy.

"Are you sure?" I ask feeling bad.
"Yes. Your family is more then enough for me and I have Sami. She's my world. Your my world and that's all that really matters." I walk over to sit on his and kiss him.

"I love you." I tell him resting my head on his shoulder.
"I love you too."
------------------------------------------
Short chapter I know but I have some information for the story.
So at chapter 100 is where the story will end with chapter 99 as a time skip because I feel like writing about uni will be a drag

As for continuing after university I will make a book but we follow Miss Sami Collias at 15 years old and see how the baby genius grows up and obviously there will still be a lot of Lia and Rocco but the focus will be on Sami.

Tell me if you want that- even though I will probably make it anyway for my entertainment.