The Birth of Aradam Uchiha

On January 2nd , Aradam Uchiha was finally born.  I look at Akari lying down looking exhausted from giving birth, she still looked like she was in pain. " He looks just like you Jin.", said the Nurse happily. " He does look's like me .", I said. " I promise Aradam to protect with all my might and I will never die on you !", I said. Akari smiled and said "Me too ! "
I smiled at Akari.

The next day, we were able to take Aradam home, but Akari had to stay in the hospital due to complications with giving birth. Later, we reached my house. " Welcome to your house, Aradam ! ", I said as I smiled at him. Aradam giggled back for the first time. A few hours later, the sun was almost down. Those few hours were the hardest hours of my life. Aradam threw up on me, peed on me, slobbed on me, everything a baby does, you name it. Later that night, we went to sleep, the first night sleeping together, father and son.

The next day, we went to the hospital to check on Akari. " Can I see Akari Uchiha??", I said to a nurse in the front desk. " Yes, but their is news, sad news.", said the Nurse. "What is the news??", I said to the Nurse. " Due to severe bleeding infections from giving birth, she died overnight.", said the nurse looking sad. " What -----", I said. I ran to her room as quick as I could with Aradam. I opened the door. I seen people standing around her, but I pushed them aside to check on her. She was really dead. I started to feel great grief.

"I'm sorry for your loss.", said one of the nurses. " She left a note before her death, she told me to give it to you if she died.", said another nurse. The Nurse handed me the note. It read: Dear Jin, If your reading this, it's because of my death. Do not continue to be sad about this, but just be happy that Aradam was able to make it. I will always be watching over both of you, and I will always love you. Take care of Aradam and tell him that I will be proud of all the good things he does. I love you all so much.
Sincerely, Akari Uchiha

I did not remain sad, but I remembered the note, which helped me get over her death. I will protect Aradam.

3 years later

" Dad, I want to learn the fire ball jutsu.", Aradam said. "No, your to young to learn that. Remember we tried it and it didn't work out.", I said. " Father, I want to try again ! ", said Aradam. " How about after my mission?", I said. "Fine", Aradam said. "We're going to Fugaku's house so he can watch you while I'm out on my mission.", I said. "No, I'm going to be bored.", said  Aradam. "Sasuke is at home today.", I said. " Oooohhhhh, I want to go now." , said Aradam. "Ok, let's go.", I said to Aradam.
We walked to Fugaku's house.