Birthday Tragedy

We were still watching the fight between Sasuke and Gaara. I started to get this weird feeling, that something was going to happen.

Sasuke walked on the side of the wall and started doing his hand signs.

"Gaara is a fool, the signal may come at any moment..." The sand ninja thought.

"What is he doing, does he plan on killing Sasuke...I don't know what he's doing, but he's not following the plan..." Temari said to Kankurou, who was standing right by her.

Plan....What plann....

Sound Ninja and Sand village ninja were preparing for some type of summoning outside the village.

Sasuke began producing lightning.

I think he's gonna use Chidori

Sasuke started running of the wall, then onto the ground to charge towards Gaara's sand dome.

"Excellent..." The kazekage thought.

Sasuke hit his chidori in the center of the dome, and it made a hole. The stadium was shocked.

"No wayy, No one can penetrate his defenses..." Kankurou said.

"Now , I've got you..." Sasuke said.

Outside the Village

"Third squadron, we are ready any time." A sand ninja said.

"All preparations are complete on this end too." The other sand ninja said, on the walkie-talkie.

"Roger that, Proceed with action at the signal." he said.

Back At the Stadium——

There were some sound ninja who killed anbu ninja, and stole their uniforms.

Aradam knew nothing about this.

He's had a suspension about something happening though.

.....

I looked back down at the fight, and seen the Sand had trapped Sasuke's arm in the dome, between layers of sand.

He started freaking out, and did his chidori move to escape.

All of a sudden something appeared out of the dome, like a claw or something.