The Bad News

" Aradam, Come ! ", said Mr.Fugaku. " Coming!", I said. I walked to the front, where I seen Mr.Fugaku and the Third Hokage. " Aradam, the Hokage wants to see you.", said Mr.Fugaku. The Hokage's attention then drawn to me. " Aradam, were going to take a walk around the village, is that alright with you?", said The Third Hokage. " Yes.", I said.  We walked out of the house and into the village. " What did you want with me?", I said. " I have good news and bad news.", said The Third Hokage. " Really, what's the bad news first?", I said. " I would like to start with the good news first.", said The Third Hokage. " Ok, what's the good news?", I said. " You know how you wanted to be in the same age group as Sasuke when he gets into the academy ?", The Third Hokage said. I nodded my head yes with a smile. " Well I've decided that I will allow it since you're pretty strong for someone your age. ", The Third Hokage said. " Really, amazing!!", I said. As we were talking, we were a few blocks away from the Konoha's cemetery. I then wondered what the bad news was.

" What's the bad news Old man Hokage?", I said. I sometimes call the Hokage " Old man Hokage". He took a deep breath and we walked in the cemetery, to a grave. I looked down, and it said " Jin Uchiha ". After I seen my father's name, I started crying, it felt like I had a big hole in my heart. " This is the bad news Aradam. I'm so sorry for this happening.", said The Third Hokage. " Is there anything I ------ ", I cut him off. " Why did this happen Old man Hokage. He promised me that he would live, he would stay alive.", I said ,still crying and frustrated. " Aradam, everyone loses people in their life, we lose things that we care about.", said The Third Hokage. " BUT, HE SAID HE WOULD STAY ALIVE !! ", I said. " Aradam, he couldn't live forever.", The Third Hokage said. I looked at him, I was crying, frustrated, and mad. Then, I ran off on him. " Aradam !!", The Third Hokage said. I ignored him and ran out the cemetery.

I ran to father's house and gathered important things and put them in my bag. I put a picture of me and him in the bag, my clothes, and I walked in my father's room. I looked to find anything important, but I couldn't. I looked in one last place, under his bed. I found a box, but couldn't open it. It needed a key. I put it in the bag anyway just in case. I finished putting all my important things into the bag, then left. I wanted to leave this village because I was so mad and sad. Then I walked to the front gate, but the shinobi stopped me . " Hey, little kid, what are you doing??", said the first shinobi. " I'm leaving this village.", I said. " Hey, what do you mean ?? ", The second shinobi said. I kept walking ignoring the shinobi. Then a shinobi ran to me and took my hand. " Kid, I'm taking you to the Hokage.", said the shinobi. " FOR WHAT, LET ME GO, I DON'T NEED TO SEE THAT OLD MAN", I said. " Keep quiet. ", said the shinobi. He carried me to the Hokage's office.